Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just came to a depressing realization

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
I am a cuck. Anytime I want to talk/approach a girl, she would've had multiple partners before me and she will always view me as an inferior. So even if I ascend, I will forever be a cuckold. I will never experience a true pair bonding relationship.

I just want surgery, I don't care if I die a volcel. If I can't get a virgin, I might just go monkmode. Being ugly is the worst part, all foids are roasties anyway so even chads are marrying used up roast beef. If you want a low body count foid, escape The West.

I am a cuck. Anytime I want to talk/approach a girl, she would've had multiple partners before me and she will always view me as an inferior. So even if I ascend, I will forever be a cuckold. I will never experience a true pair bonding relationship.
Truly over for cuckcels

in a word, a turbocuckcel :feelslala:

I just want surgery, I don't care if I die a volcel. If I can't get a virgin, I might just go monkmode. Being ugly is the worst part, all foids are roasties anyway so even chads are marrying used up roast beef. If you want a low body count foid, escape The West.

Better volcel than cuck

Truly over for cuckcels

:feelsrope:

Tbh word cuck doesnt have any real definition so who cares

I guess that thread yesterday was true.

Incel = cuck

lets say i get foid i really do not want to go down on some bitch whos taken a dozen cocks. even kissing her now imagine all the throat fucking and cum gargling she has done truly disgusting. :feelspuke::feelsbadman:

Yeah it does. It’s from the word cuckhold who is usually some who gets cheated on.
If that definition is the true one, why this forum users say its cucked to get gf who isn't a virgin ?

Incel = cuck

Using hookers though is not cucked - just to make sure they are not too old as their holes become overused pretty quickly.

Besides ITfags will grit their teeth on any LVM fkking hot hole whether he paid for the toilet use or not.

If that definition is the true one, why this forum users say its cucked to get gf who isn't a virgin ?
Because your dating and screwing a girl who’s had sex with tons of other guys.

That's depressing

I think about that all the time too, I just want a qt loyal virgin gf, the possibilities only keep dwindling with age...