Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I JUST BULLIED A CHAD ON DC (HE GOT MAD)

Did i do the right thing?

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
JFL, so i was in this normie server with some fake "friends" of mine and this chad that was in the call kept insulting my mother and calling me a virgin loser so i watched his confidence and cockyness fell into blind rage as i insulted his gf calling her a whore and that i would fuck her in front of him while hes paralyzed LMAO he got so mad he said to me that he will come to my house and stab me one day kek, the funnier thing is that after he first insulted me i also insulted his mother but there was no big reaction to that, only when i said smth about his gf the unstoppable rage of his begun..

Did i do right guys? i may be in trouble now

you better do something

No one has voted "no", but whoever does should explain why OP did anything wrong.

Fuck it give him your address, let him rock up with a knife and lock and load, boom. All over for faggot chad. (in vidgame).

if he started it he should have seen it coming, it's on him tbh