Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just brushed my body up against a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
So, I was walking along a very crowded corridor today at work. There was barely enough room for one person to walk through, and round a corner I see a 10/10 blonde Stacy walking towards me. Normally I would be a polite cuck and make an effort to give the foid some room to get through. But today I decided “fuck it, why should I move out the way? I have as much right to walk down the corridor as she does”. So I continue walking through the narrow passageway between the people at the sides and squeeze through right past her, looking her in the eyes as I go. I had to rub right up against her beautiful slim but curvy body and felt her big boobs squish right up against my chest as I rubbed past her. Her blonde hair even brushed against my face and I smelled her perfume and her smooth facial skin. Holy fuck, I can’t believe some men get to do this every day, whenever they want. It’s incredible. All the time she had this sickened grimace on her face and she actually looked a bit scared and creeped out simply by being so close to me. She was actually shaking slightly as if she was going to suddenly burst into tears. All that just from being close to a sub-8 male for like 3 seconds while fully clothed. JFL. She's probably fucking her chad boyfriend right now as I type this.

Last edited:
#MeToo teehe. This is what females mean 99% of the time they say they were raped

Molestermaxxing is legit.You'd be surprised how easy it is to do this ,push it even father and get away with it scot free.The same women who are so vocal on twiiter and instagram on how they'd call out and beat a man up for "sexual harrassment" tend to act like scared sheep when actually put to the test.I've done things like this many times myself,even posted about a few of those experiences on here.

Last edited:
So, I was walking along a very crowded corridor today at work. There was barely enough room for one person to walk through, and round a corner I see a 10/10 blonde Stacy walking towards me. Normally I would be a polite cuck and make an effort to give the foid some room to get through. But today I decided “fuck it, why should I move out the way? I have as much right to walk down the corridor as she does”. So I continue walking through the narrow passageway between the people at the sides and squeeze through right past her, looking her in the eyes as I go. I had to rub right up against her beautiful slim but curvy body and felt her big boobs squish right up against my chest as I rubbed past her. Her blonde hair even brushed against my face and I smelled her perfume and her smooth facial skin. Holy fuck, I can’t believe some men get to do this every day, whenever they want. It’s incredible. All the time she had this sickened grimace on her face and she actually looked a bit scared and creeped out simply by being so close to me. She was actually shaking slightly as if she was going to suddenly burst into tears. All that just from being close to an sub-8 male for like 3 seconds while fully clothed. JFL. She's probably fucking her chad boyfriend right now as I type this.
Based, I also do this whenever it's a narrow space and people just expect the loser male to move out of the way jfl.
#MeToo teehe. This is what females mean 99% of the time they say they were raped
tbh

it sounds like larp

larp, and stop worshipping

should have bent her over right there infront of everyone and took that pussy for yourself.

Good on you boyo I have done this on a few occasions before

I accidentally dry humped one of my coworkers

Didn’t even feel good

What are you on about

If you do then they'll take a pic to post on twitter or 'report' you to HR for 'sexual harassment'.

should have bent her over right there infront of everyone and took that pussy for yourself.
I have this fantasy so much when im out in public or at work .
I just to go primal on them .