Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just beat some fucking cunt up what a fucking cunt

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
In Minecraft btw not irl. He was making fun of my appearance loud enough for most of the class to hear and some girls as well as the fucking teacher was laughing at his jokes about me. This has happened so many times. I floored him so he fell down the stairs, then he got up and then I punched him in the face until someone pulled me away from him and then I ran out of school (REMINDER: all of this happened in Minecraft not irl) rn I'm walking home from school I'm fucked.

If you don't believe me you're a nigger and I don't give a shit I'm just doing this to vent cuz everyone ik irl is a boring shallow normie simpleton and u guys are the only clever mature and normal and interesting ppl in the world so I just needed to vent this.

nice daydream bro

If it were me I would of kept at it until I got his diamonds :feelsokman: :feelsthink:

insane buddyboyo. props to u. I only ever got to fighting stage and threatened to stab loudly, and after that had no more problems from anyone. All in MINECRAFT ofc

Your AVI is accurate depiction

I was in a lot of fights in high school. I'm a balkancel and my school was one of the worst in the country, a bunch of fucking savages. My nose is fucked, I have scars on my eyebrows and a mild cauliflower ear from some faggot hitting me with a brick.
I have a lot of similar stories as OP.

I was in a lot of fights in high school. I'm a balkancel and my school was one of the worst in the country, a bunch of fucking savages. My nose is fucked and I have a mild cauliflower ear from some faggot hitting me with a brick.
damn based. T mog me hard.

damn based. T mog me hard.
I'm not high T. I simply had no choice. You have to understand what it means to go to a shitty balkan high school. It was 99% boys, one of the worst schools in the balkan region. There was a lot of former juvies there too. Trouble simply kept finding me.
Ive never made any threads about my experiences in high school because it was the worst 4 years of my life and I don't want to think about it too much. Fuck that place and fuck this country.

Last edited:
In Minecraft btw not irl. He was making fun of my appearance loud enough for most of the class to hear and some girls as well as the fucking teacher was laughing at his jokes about me. This has happened so many times. I floored him so he fell down the stairs, then he got up and then I punched him in the face until someone pulled me away from him and then I ran out of school (REMINDER: all of this happened in Minecraft not irl) rn I'm walking home from school I'm fucked.

If you don't believe me you're a nigger and I don't give a shit I'm just doing this to vent cuz everyone ik irl is a boring shallow normie simpleton and u guys are the only clever mature and normal and interesting ppl in the world so I just needed to vent this.
Respect bro, serious (in Minecraft)

I was in a lot of fights in high school. I'm a balkancel and my school was one of the worst in the country, a bunch of fucking savages. My nose is fucked, I have scars on my eyebrows and a mild cauliflower ear from some faggot hitting me with a brick.
This is my 4th or 5th fight and never got a scar or anything. Only pain I got was when guy tried strangling me or when guy punched me in jaw but I've always won the fights overall and done the most punching

I'm proud of you @FastBananaCEO

Based Youngcel :feelsokman: I stabbed a normie in the eye with a compass at school (like 23 years ago) when he tried to pull down my trousers in front of the class to expose my micropenis. Was suspended for 2 weeks, didn't get expelled and police wouldn't pursue the case as I seen a counsellor and a psychotherapist after it and was diagnosed with Disassociative Personality Disorder.

No-one bothered me after that or even really wanted be near me due to Mentalcel status :feelskek::feelsbaton:

Nice job man now make up an excuse that he was bullying you for your race or sexuality so you don't get in trouble

I'm not high T. I simply had no choice. You have to understand what it means to go to a shitty balkan high school. It was 99% boys, one of the worst schools in the balkan region. There was a lot of former juvies there too. Trouble simply kept finding me.
Ive never made any threads about my experiences in high school because it was the worst 4 years of my life and I don't want to think about it too much. Fuck that place and fuck this country.
Are you from Hrvatska?

Nice job man now make up an excuse that he was bullying you for your race or sexuality so you don't get in trouble
I've gotten away with it EVERY single time. I always play the victim like an absolute muffin stud and only ever get a really small punishment like when I punched someone in the face until they were bleedin n stuff I only got 1 detention whereas the average person would be suspended for a week or 2.

This time i could be fucked but I doubt it. I'm in high school/college so I could get serious punishment unless I do a really good job at downplaying to the teachers what happened and exaggerate how much bullying I suffer and lie about how they've physically assaulted me in the past

I've gotten away with it EVERY single time. I always play the victim like an absolute muffin stud and only ever get a really small punishment like when I punched someone in the face until they were bleedin n stuff I only got 1 detention whereas the average person would be suspended for a week or 2.

This time i could be fucked but I doubt it. I'm in high school/college so I could get serious punishment unless I do a really good job at downplaying to the teachers what happened and exaggerate how much bullying I suffer and lie about how they've physically assaulted me in the past
literally chads.co
badboymaxx & dark triad maxx

Minecraft is autism level 9000.

wish i was you man

Bro you should’ve stomped on his head tbh

Congratulations

Based Youngcel :feelsokman: I stabbed a normie in the eye with a compass at school (like 23 years ago) when he tried to pull down my trousers in front of the class to expose my micropenis. Was suspended for 2 weeks, didn't get expelled and police wouldn't pursue the case as I seen a counsellor and a psychotherapist after it and was diagnosed with Disassociative Personality Disorder.

No-one bothered me after that or even really wanted be near me due to Mentalcel status :feelskek::feelsbaton:
In the eye? Like around the eye area or in the actual eyeball, or did you stab the white of the eyeball or in the actual pupil. Did it blind him?

In the eye? Like around the eye area or in the actual eyeball, or did you stab the white of the eyeball or in the actual pupil. Did it blind him?
The white eyeball. Nah he didn't lose his eye or sight, luckily. The compass pin was quite thick and short like this:

If it was one like this he would have been fucked:

I just grabbed the nearest one so as I say he was lucky. He did have a patch for a while though, as I was suspended for 2 weeks and he was still wearing it when I came back. I remember the asshole screaming: "AHHH!! YOU'VE KILLED ME!!!!" after I done it lol :feelskek:

good thread tbh.. hope this is true

Nice, always do that to those fuckhead bullies.

Now i want to MMAmaxx