Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just beat a twitch e-whore in a game

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
So I'm playing league of legends and doing great as always, when suddenly at the end one of the opposing teams members is advertising their twitch channel. This surprised me considering they did trash
I'm green and shes purple:
20200630 223609

So I decided to have a look at their twich channel, and surprise surprise, the player was a twitch e-whore:
Screenshot 20200630 224045 Opera

2c6fef63-7a5d-4088-8e19-41818e8e5038-profile_image-300x300.png

Jfl bitch has all the usual e-thot stereotypes. Colored hair, cat ears, and her tits out.
Females are trash at video games and should not be allowed to play. They only play for attention. This bitch doesn't even have the looks to make up for her trash gameplay
The Chad incel gamer vs the virgin female e-whore

not really her fault she got an incompetent top laner

Good job putting that hoe in her place

So I'm playing league of legends and doing great as always, when suddenly at the end one of the opposing teams members is advertising their twitch channel. This surprised me considering they did trash
I'm green and shes purple:
View attachment 283805
So I decided to have a look at their twich channel, and surprise surprise, the player was a twitch e-whore:
View attachment 283811
2c6fef63-7a5d-4088-8e19-41818e8e5038-profile_image-300x300.png

Jfl bitch has all the usual e-thot stereotypes. Colored hair, cat ears, and her tits out.
Females are trash at video games and should not be allowed to play. They only play for attention. This bitch doesn't even have the looks to make up for her trash gameplay
The Chad incel gamer vs the virgin female e-whore
Hahaha! She looks green AND purple to me bro

Wow, she's ugly as fuck. Her looksmatch roped a long time ago.

hello hooperfreeze

Her jawline and cheekbones brutally mog mine

Should have fapped to her

subhuman game, but gj tho

I hate LOL but nice play. Bitch advertising his channel while playing like shit, lmao typically roasties. :feelskek: :feelskek:

All foids are trash at games.

All foids are trash at games.
True they really should get permabanned from games since they will naturally be really shit and just teamkill/ruin the game
I hate LOL but nice play. Bitch advertising his channel while playing like shit, lmao typically roasties. :feelskek: :feelskek:
She probably still had simps donating to her jfl. Roasties really need to get banned from the internet

Last edited:
She should know her place, the trash.

post her nudes

Can we order 66 her page?

whores get carried to platinum in duo queue then think theyre actually good at LoL fuck LoL in 2020 anyways cancer game everytime I get to high gold/plat MMR id get banned and chat restricted because of the most MINIMAL shit talk

Based Looks like a tranny whore who's gonna kill herself at 39

Wow, she's ugly as fuck. Her looksmatch roped a long time ago.
Cope, high cheekbones and hollow cheeks. Jfl her male looksmatch is actually a high T masc Chad

fucking iron 1 :jfl: