Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just ate two bags of chips

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
LDAR is exhausting so I ate 2 bags of chips Fuuuark and im trying to keep in shape gymcelling im gonna be fatcel soon

2 cans of pringkles was my eatening for today

How big were the bags?

I’m addicted to salt and vinger chips tbh.

I like to buy a whole chicken and eat it. It's like 1800 calories so I'm good to go for the day.:feelsthink:

I like to buy a whole chicken and eat it. It's like 1800 calories so I'm good to go for the day.:feelsthink:
Chicken With salted chips is good stuff ngl

I think LDARing can genuinely be exhausting.
The brain is the part of the body that consumes the most energy.
When you LDAR youre not just waiting to die or some shit to happen, you start thinking random things and remembering shit that happened years ago and its a vicious circle till you sleep. You are constantly consuming energy tracking random stored things and rechecking them like if you were a computer in a loop.
Being exhausted after sleeping is legit.

What sort of chicken? Fried,

good job, doing god's work.

Chips are like 150kcal each pack that's like really low ngl

Don't worry that's just 300kcal

Hell I eaten a bag of chocolate waffle today, totaling 650 kcal in a bag. Just eat less the next day or compensate in dinner or something. CICO.

Chips are nice for the salt flavor but when I snack/eat, I wanna feel full.

I dont know how people eat so much, it just makes me nauseous

What brand, and what flavor? I think Cool Ranch Dorritos taste great. However, I hate how chip crumbs get inbetween your teeth.

The brain is the part of the body that consumes the most energy.
When you LDAR youre not just waiting to die or some shit to happen, you start thinking random things and remembering shit that happened years ago and its a vicious circle till you sleep. You are constantly consuming energy tracking random stored things and rechecking them like if you were a computer in a loop.
Mind = blown. When I remember past events, I experience them as if they were actually real. I then start shadowboxxing in a rage. So thank you for making me aware. Gonna mental healthmax from now on.

Theres so many gymcels here. More than you'd expect in an incel community.

It's good for bulking:feelsthink:

I ask my mom to buy chips sometimes but she never buys them. I don't want to complain to her since I might anger her.

Pringles are the only truly good chips I've had.

Don't get fat, only fat women are accepted

Those are filled with hormones and antibiotics.

LDAR is exhausting so I ate 2 bags of chips Fuuuark and im trying to keep in shape gymcelling im gonna be fatcel soon

I have eaten 1 Pringles can with a Monster drink on some days. They're good as fuck, both. I noticed too that LDARing makes me hungrier and more tired.

You know those roasted chickens they sell at grocery stores? I'm pretty sure they're called rotisserie chickens.
Yes i know what you mean. For that much food 1500 calories aint bad tbh.

LDARing is genuinely tiring. I'm always exhausted at the end of LDAR days from sitting around doing nothing.