Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just ate an hour ago and I'm still hungry

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I'm not even dieting either :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Jesus FUCKING Christ even my own body hates me. It's over.

what did u ate :feelstrash:

u just have nothing to do man :feelstrash:
I have this painful empty feeling in my stomach and it's rumbling slightly. It's undoubtedly a hunger pang. I have no choice but to deal with it. Maybe burn it with hot tea or coffee to make it shut up.

Just eat more then

I have this painful empty feeling in my stomach and it's rumbling slightly. It's undoubtedly a hunger pang. I have no choice but to deal with it. Maybe burn it with hot tea or coffee to make it shut up.
just humans meat :feelstrash:

Just eat more then
My next meal isn't for another 3-4 hours

Just bloatmaxx bro!
My choice is either feel like shit all the time because I'm constantly hungry, or feel and look like shit all the time because I have massive lumbering fat rolls hanging off my skinny frame. I'm not kidding when I say it's over.

45 minutes until I get to eat again. Please, God, let me not sleep hungry. I looked slightly gaunter in the mirror, but that's probably in my head, I'm probably getting fatter and my eyes are trying to trick me into thinking otherwise.

It's Christmas so I just binged.
Probably gonna regret this later

If you’re a trucel, why not? It’s either eat food you enjoy or rope anyways
Because Fatcel = Volcel. Anyone who has been fat in their teen years and 20-22 years is a volcel until proven otherwise.

Also I dont have the appetite to bloatmaxx anyways.

Because Fatcel = Volcel. Anyone who has been fat in their teen years and 20-22 years is a volcel until proven otherwise.

Nah I’m talking about a lean trucel just eating more and using food as cope

just eat it's christmas time to get fat for a bit :feelsokman:

You have no clue how lucky you are.

I was fat all my life up until age 22-23, but even with abs, I'm a truecel. The only reason I don't get fat again is because I hate being fat more than I hate being hungry. Hunger comes and goes, but lard stays there forever unless you starve it out, at which point hunger is inevitable anyway.

You have no clue how lucky you are.

I was fat all my life up until age 22-23, but even with abs, I'm a truecel. The only reason I don't get fat again is because I hate being fat more than I hate being hungry. Hunger comes and goes, but lard stays there forever unless you starve it out, at which point hunger is inevitable anyway.
Brutal... I remember in another post that your parents made you eat too much food, right?

:feelswhat: his parents just wanted him to be fat? The fuck?
Something like that. I just remember him saying in a post that his mom fed him too much or something and wouldnt do anything to stop it. Basically abusing him. Raising fat kids is child abuse :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Something like that. I just remember him saying in a post that his mom fed him too much or something and wouldnt do anything to stop it. Basically abusing him. Raising fat kids is child abuse :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
fuck that bitch

Jus fatmaxx, it's over anyways.
Follow the ways of @gymletethnicel .

Brutal... I remember in another post that your parents made you eat too much food, right?
My mother deliberately overfed me and made me fat. This was confirmed to me by my cousin once removed at my mother's mother's funeral. Dad wasn't around nearly enough to stop it.

My mother deliberately overfed me and made me fat. This was confirmed to me by my cousin once removed at my mother's mother's funeral. Dad wasn't around nearly enough to stop it.
Wow... so it wasnt even a "I dont want to make my kid unhappy by restricting food". It was literal force fed child abuse.... RIP you have my condolences. Why did she want you to be fat?

Wow... so it wasnt even a "I dont want to make my kid unhappy by restricting food". It was literal force fed child abuse.... RIP you have my condolences. Why did she want you to be fat?
I don't know for sure, though I've observed her behavior and thought patterns long enough to come up with a few theories:

• She wanted me to grow up incel so I'd stay with her and serve her in her old age, ensuring she doesn't have to rot in a retirement home, and also so I had no chance of having a girlfriend who would take my time and attention that would be better spent serving her.
  • She thought making me fat made her look like a good mother.
  • She made me fat to spite my father since I was his favorite son.
  • I was a convenient repository for leftover food that would otherwise rot in a trash can.
  • Me being fat made my younger brother (her favorite) look better by comparison. (Unnecessary since his genes already do that, but there's no reason not to make sure.)

I don't know for sure, though I've observed her behavior and thought patterns long enough to come up with a few theories:

• She wanted me to grow up incel so I'd stay with her and serve her in her old age, ensuring she doesn't have to rot in a retirement home, and also so I had no chance of having a girlfriend who would take my time and attention that would be better spent serving her.
  • She thought making me fat made her look like a good mother.
  • She made me fat to spite my father since I was his favorite son.
  • I was a convenient repository for leftover food that would otherwise rot in a trash can.
  • Me being fat made my younger brother (her favorite) look better by comparison. (Unnecessary since his genes already do that, but there's no reason not to make sure.)
I don't know what else to say about this child abuse. Again, you have my condolences. At least you aren't fat now though.

My only other question is I thought most parents would want their kids to reproduce & get married, so wouldn't parents making their kids incel be counter productive?

Just bloatmaxx bro!
it's legit. as trucel makes no difference being fat or skinny. I hate having to limit my portions but I have trained myself to put up with by fasting a day a week. keeps hunger in control

it's legit. as trucel makes no difference being fat or skinny. I hate having to limit my portions but I have trained myself to put up with by fasting a day a week. keeps hunger in control
If I could, I will start bloat maxxing after 21-23 or so. You can't say you're incel if you were fat/overweight during your teens years & early 20s.

If I could, I will start bloat maxxing after 21-23 or so. You can't say you're incel if you were fat/overweight during your teens years & early 20s.
true. I would have bloat maxxed already. but it's not good to bloat max for Meditation and general life.

true. I would have bloat maxxed already. but it's not good to bloat max for Meditation and general life.
Bloatmaxxing is out of my cards anyway. For months I struggled to maintain 166-168lbs bodyweight for a bit and since early december, I think I'm back down to 161-162 now. Fuck its so over.... Eating feels like such a fucking chore.

Just had my last meal of the day. Still hungry. Looks like I'm sleeping hungry, boyos.

I don't know what else to say about this child abuse. Again, you have my condolences. At least you aren't fat now though.

My only other question is I thought most parents would want their kids to reproduce & get married, so wouldn't parents making their kids incel be counter productive?
If the first theory is true, I reckon she figured my brother would reproduce so I wouldn't have to. However, despite the cynic in me saying otherwise, I think the second theory is the more likely one. She seems genuinely disappointed in me being incel despite my best efforts, and continues pushing me to get a girlfriend, even if it is halfhearted nowadays due to the sheer clarity and conspicuousness of my inceldom. Now, if the first theory is true, then this is just another strand in a web of deception, but I doubt she's intelligent enough to come up with schemes that deep when she was never far above average intelligence in her prime and now often needs my help performing basic tasks.

Just had my last meal of the day. Still hungry. Looks like I'm sleeping hungry, boyos.

If the first theory is true, I reckon she figured my brother would reproduce so I wouldn't have to. However, despite the cynic in me saying otherwise, I think the second theory is the more likely one. She seems genuinely disappointed in me being incel despite my best efforts, and continues pushing me to get a girlfriend, even if it is halfhearted nowadays due to the sheer clarity and conspicuousness of my inceldom. Now, if the first theory is true, then this is just another strand in a web of deception, but I doubt she's intelligent enough to come up with schemes that deep when she was never far above average intelligence in her prime and now often needs my help performing basic tasks.
So maybe you think she thought 'Fat = well fed'?

So maybe you think she thought 'Fat = well fed'?
In a way. She would describe my morbid obesity as "a little extra choch" and tell me foids liked bigger guys anyway and I would be "beating them off with a stick". (I, a friendless loser and perpetual bullying victim since kindergarten, never believed it for a second.) This is while she married and reproduced with a tall skinny distance runner, called him such flattering names as "Jabba the Hutt" when he got fat, and would also call me ugly and fat when she got mad at me for whatever reason.

@Saudade thoughts?

do you food mog him?

Its over for easilyhungrycels