Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I judge games by the sort of OSTs they have.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Probably the most wrong way of going about choosing a game.

I can overlook a shit graphics if it has a nice ost, gameplay and story.

I just hate how boring Resident evils got mainstream instead Parasite Eve 1 and it's sequels were just mediocre and tried to be something else. Only since RE4 they got fun to play.

View: https://youtu.be/xnyOyiA7gbc

Probably the most wrong way of going about choosing a game.
Obviously the gameplay is important too but Ive noticed that If a game has a good soundtrack chances are I will end up playing it atleast a few times just because the songs will get stuck in my head

This happened with Fallout new vegas max payne 3 and hotline miami

The soundtrack being good is always very important for me
especially for rpg games
It makes me feel more immersed in the world and It builds up the vibe of whatever area you are in if it is done well

I can play browser based games with spreadsheets and a mouse while still finding them stimulating. My imagination fills in the rest.

this is the last good game Ubisoft released and everything after this is slop
As much as I used to like their IPs, I would feel a lot more sympathy for Ubisoft if it wasn't for how thoroughly they butchered Rayman and treated his IP with such irreverent disdain. I can't feel too bad for their sordid current situation in light of this fact. It's like Ubisoft goes out of their way to hate everything with a semblance of soul and passion in it.

As much as I used to like their IPs, I would feel a lot more sympathy for Ubisoft if it wasn't for how thoroughly they butchered Rayman and treated his IP with such irreverent disdain. I can't feel too bad for their sordid current situation in light of this fact. It's like Ubisoft goes out of their way to hate everything with a semblance of soul and passion in it.
i'm 99% sure that the nigger samurai shit is just them wanting attention because they're slowly slipping into irrelevancy as they continuously release the same few games over and over
not even Gus Fring could salvage fc6 from total irrelevancy
meanwhile people are still talking about 3

i'm 99% sure that the nigger samurai shit is just them wanting attention because they're slowly slipping into irrelevancy as they continuously release the same few games over and over
not even Gus Fring could salvage fc6 from total irrelevancy
meanwhile people are still talking about 3
If they they sink as low as Blizzard I wouldn't be shocked. They deserve everything bad that happens to their company.