Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I jerked off too hard and i think it gave me nerve damage

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
I was feeling extremely lonely today so i Jerked off too hard using death grip on accident and holy shit its hurting so bad right now.I keep feeling sharp pain like someone is slowly making an incision in my penor with a scalpel.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsohgod:

damaged my banjo string once, wasn't nice.

It is over, therefore you should lay down and relax.

I highly suggest you insert your headphone jack in there for optimal binaural beats.

If not?

LDAR.

That sounds bad man.

If it's still hurting by tomorrow then you need to go to the hospital

I got a scar on my dick from shaving it

if you thinking it's hurting now, just wat after peeing

Get medical attention.

Inceldom sucks, but inceldom without the ability to masturbate is even worse, so better safe than sorry.

Good luck.

Can't even cope in peace

I think my dick is more sensitive than most. I have a kneejerk reaction if I accidentally touch it with my nail for example. I usually hold my breath in fear when doctor's check it.

lol at death grip, you’re supposed to stroke slowly then go fast for a few seconds and then edge out

Fuckin amateurs

Put it in a hotdog bun.Leave inside for 3 nights.

That's odd, I usually go 4 times a day and I don't use lube and I haven't had any dick injuries since I was a kid. Are you sure it was only a deathgrip OP?

i feel headache after fapping hard so can relate

Once my dick full on went numb for a few hours and it was spreading. Got really scared because I had hurt my back. It went back to normal after I went to sleep, though.

Once my dick full on went numb for a few hours and it was spreading. Got really scared because I had hurt my back. It went back to normal after I went to sleep, though.
spread your penis theory

Stick it in ice cream to numb the pain

I got friction burns a few months ago from jerking too much

After paroling I jerked off so much I ended up with blisters. Also, an injury from when I was a kid made the process of erection actually hurt sometimes, and my dick kind of takes a temporary hourglass shape. Performs as normal and isn't remarkable size wise.