Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I jerked off so many times today that my heart is starting to give out

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
This is not larp. I actually lost track of how many times I've jerked off today but it must have been at least 7-8 times.

The last time I did it (just now) my heart started to race and now it hurts. Are you fucking kidding me?

I've never had this happen but my heart's actually racing from how badly i jerked off.

It is so fucking over my body is trying to punish me for being a useless virgin. it's literally trying to kill me off.

If my body were to kill me it would be merciful. Although I wouldn't want to die mid fap :feelshehe:

Brawndo GIF by Idiocracy

Yeah, when I was in my early 20s and couldn't control my lust I also felt like it was ruining my health with so much masturbation.

It's a horrible feeling because you feel like you're fucking up yourself and you can't control it.

But here I am, I didn't die of a heart attack.

This is not larp. I actually lost track of how many times I've jerked off today but it must have been at least 7-8 times.

The last time I did it (just now) my heart started to race and now it hurts. Are you fucking kidding me?

I've never had this happen but my heart's actually racing from how badly i jerked off.

It is so fucking over my body is trying to punish me for being a useless virgin. it's literally trying to kill me off.
I hope you can go somewhere where prostitution is legal, to fuck a hooker might help. Or you might need help to cope less on masturbation

Truecel trait: jerking off until your dick hurts the next day

The post nut clarity hit your heart too

yea stop doing it, i did it 11 times once and my heart would get sharp pains

these days more than four times a day is rough