Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I jerk off to the toilets on r/IncelTear.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
yes that's true, seethe more IT, I really get off to you whining and complaining that I am an ugly nigger (who thinks I have a criminal history but woah and behold I fucking don't because I fucking wage and slave just like you) who yearns for noodle toilets OR ANY TOILET honestly. the feeling is even better when it's my work friday and im off for the weekend while jerkin off on alcohol

i challenge a single one of you toilets to contact me and date and sex me right now with your feet and i will drop the blackpill immediately, but you won't because I AM UGLY WITH SCARS FROM protecting this stupid country that doesn't even care about me and won't give me a single percent for disability despite having permanent knee damage and damn high blood pressure fuck you.

no one cares about me go fuck yourselves while i jerk off, and ask Christ for forgiveness. God, please, forgive me for my anger, I can't take it much without spasming out.
God take me because it's already been over for myself and million of fucking incels on this entire website.

Last edited:
Can I make it into the IT screenshot?

Can I make it into the IT screenshot?
They're going to screenshot this right, and I still will be in the wrong even though we haven't TOUCHED a women and we're still worse than satandamn pedophiles, WATCH.

Don’t think I’ve seen a picture of more than one IT foid, but I’d want to do far more than just jerk off to them :feelsdevil:

Damn drinking while angry makes me seethe. Let's take more.

They're going to screenshot this right, and I still will be in the wrong even though we haven't TOUCHED a women and we're still worse than satandamn pedophiles, WATCH.
u posted obvious retarded IT bait. remember only retards get featured on IT my broski.

u posted obvious retarded IT bait. remember only retards get featured on IT my broski.
I know this, this is exactly why I did it to show them how over it is and that it's the hardest for me now to survive being invisible.
no one even knows my damn name AT FUCKING WORK ANYMORE.

I ENJOY BEING ALONE BUT I AM super by myself on a friday and dude I don't know what to do anymore, im too drunk and alone.

I wish they would let me into the screenshot for once.
there are users with 10% of ur post count who get featured every week. only way to summon them is to troll or to have a sub 90 IQ.

edit: IT members have gotten lazy. they used to screenshot like 5 comments under the main post. now they just stick to screenshotting the main post

Women of inceltear, please, PM me.

I bet some of us unironically mog IT, maybe not by looks, but by skills and career, I bet a lot of us actually mog them. LOL.
In fact, I also bet that a lot of us have better health and fitness than them.

Don’t think I’ve seen a picture of more than one IT foid, but I’d want to do far more than just jerk off to them :feelsdevil:
they are probably not attractive if they spend all day making fun of lonely men

they are probably not attractive if they spend all day making fun of lonely men
Exactly. I’d still probably fuck most of them if given the chance though. My standards are absolutely not high