Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Isolated myself COMPLTELY for 1 week , ( not being outdoors no contacts besides using the internet ) , Im felling liberated now

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
isolation is a human response to danger and insanity , why fucking socialize with apes being on their decline accepting every BS that is coming to them

Rain Tax ? yea, this shit should tell everything at this point , humans are so retarded its beyond believe , why they accept this bullshit? ...

y Germany isnt affected by this but it might come , they are however infected with immigrants from left right and center , without a slight end in sight .

well i can steal now more efficient or without punishment , i was abusing it in the past 3 days after my isolation quite some time , mostly food but even one game that i reselled ( yea thats possible at this point )

I dont play a fucking role or watever , being a status quo clown , being indoctrinated like apeshit , being an pretender, NO , iam Human , IAM ME.

its over for jobcels

Freedom sounds bliss

Wow, an entire week you say? I find it hard to believe that any human being could endure an entire week of isolation...

Try to forget about the internet for a month and you will feel even more free

Isolation is nice, it takes you away from all the problems in life.

1 week is amateur numbers tbh

1 week? what a poor soul :feelskek:

I once did that too, I noticed that as soon as I started isolating myself, almost all of my problems went away. The only problems that I have in life is what other people think about me, my height and looks and that I can't interact with other people. But all of those things don't matter when I am alone.

I once did that too, I noticed that as soon as I started isolating myself, almost all of my problems went away. The only problems that I have in life is what other people think about me, my height and looks and that I can't interact with other people. But all of those things don't matter when I am alone.

high iq

Wish I could live life in isolation. Sounds comfy.

What’s a rain tax?

1 week? Amateur numbers.

You should try doing it for most of your life now

Wish I could do this, you fags have it good

Ted Kaczynski level IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back