Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I is all i have.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I dont trust anybody. I dont believe that those faggots from looksmax -that i would like to see skined alive in prolong and painfull and bloody torture - are my allies.And these creatures are infested the website as well.
So i is all i have. And i think it is enough.
I stop any interactions with rest of human race. Im going down through my own path to inner world of hatred of darkness and premordial rage to ugly two leged creature - man.
From the depth of infinitely lonlely hell of my tortured soul will rise my will that knows nothing about what is " humane".
And yeas...there are eyes in your world, happy human pig, that look at you with hatred from demension of pure hatred and infinite solitude of the most lonely and the most desperate hell possible, and those eyes are inhumane.
But " where we go we dont need eyes to see" :)

Just be a individualist anarchist theory

No one gives a shit, just stop posting.

No one gives a shit, just stop posting.
Darling i will share my hell with you.pain is very generous. You care when you are tortured.
Pain makes you care and less arrogant

I feel you bro you are not alone

In fact to be alone is what i crave for. Because people can not offer me anything.
And what do you what from people? what you expect?

In fact to be alone is what i crave for. Because people can not offer me anything.
Jokercope

Yup even I dont care about other incels / ugly people in overall tbh.
And I consider myself pretty empathetic, but I just dont give a fuck about anyone but myself, couldnt be bothered to, no matter how hard I try..

So its pretty hypocritical of me to expect normies, foids, etc to care about my suffering.

if you stare into the Abyss long enough, Nothingness stares back at you.

Yup even I dont care about other incels / ugly people in overall tbh.
And I consider myself pretty empathetic, but I just dont give a fuck about anyone but myself, couldnt be bothered to, no matter how hard I try..

So its pretty hypocritical of me to expect normies, foids, etc to care about my suffering.

I dont trust anybody. I dont believe that those faggots from looksmax -that i would like to see skined alive in prolong and painfull and bloody torture - are my allies.And these creatures are infested the website as well.
So i is all i have. And i think it is enough.
I stop any interactions with rest of human race. Im going down through my own path to inner world of hatred of darkness and premordial rage to ugly two leged creature - man.
From the depth of infinitely lonlely hell of my tortured soul will rise my will that knows nothing about what is " humane".
And yeas...there are eyes in your world, happy human pig, that look at you with hatred from demension of pure hatred and infinite solitude of the most lonely and the most desperate hell possible, and those eyes are inhumane.
But " where we go we dont need eyes to see" :)

you're male

you were always on your own

Just fucking go ER in roblox at this point tbh.

Lookmax is full of redpill. I wish every redpiller gets a cancer.

They will ascend, so I wish they will get cancer right after their ascension. Or if they will have children, I hope their children will kill the woman they ascended with while they are born.

I wish that every SEAmaxer will spawn the ER who will kill him.