Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I inwardly pray everyday someone will just strangle me to death

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I pray and hope that someone will murder me one day that way no matter how much my body forces me to try to live I'll be forced to die against nature's intentions, I can feel the day is coming sooner and sooner. Hopefully I'll die this year.

The later you live, the higher chances you'll get to have sex.

I want to kill myself but im too much of a cowardly, weak bitch to endure the pain. If i were to go completely numb and could not feel anything for 5 minutes, the first thing i would do is find a knife and stab myself in the neck repeatively. I need a quick, painless death.

Prince Of Dankness said:
I want to kill myself but im too much of a cowardly, weak bitch to endure the pain. If i were to go completely numb and could not feel anything for 5 minutes, the first thing i would do is stab myself in the neck repeatively. I need a quick, painless death.

same.

Prince Of Dankness said:
I want to kill myself but im too much of a cowardly, weak bitch to endure the pain. If i were to go completely numb and could not feel anything for 5 minutes, the first thing i would do is stab myself in the neck repeatively. I need a quick, painless death.

A gun

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Problem is, you have to get a gun first. Thats why jumping or hanging are common methods of suicide.

Prince Of Dankness said:
Problem is, you have to get a gun first. Thats why jumping or hanging are common methods of suicide.

Oh well find a really tall building and jump off. This is my second plan

That's why I was thinking of army. Keep acting like a hero until your luck runs out.

i just want to die, now.

idkwattodowithlife said:
The later you live, the higher chances you'll get to have sex.

the later you live, the higher chances you also get to not have sex.

merciful sniper where are you?

JUST STRIKE ME DOWN WITH A THUNDERBOLT!