Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I introduce to you: the manletlet

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I'm sick and tired of 5'8" guys on here complaining that they're dwarf manlets and that it's their only reason for inceldom. Gentlemen, 5'8" is a respectable length in most parts of the world, unless you live in some Northern European extreme tallfag shithole (like I do).

For this reason, I'd like to propose a new category: the
manletlet. Cut-off length: 5'4", no exceptions. That length is almost guaranteed to make your life harder than it needs to be, in all but a few third world countries. (And even there the populations are rapidly increasing their body lengths.)

I've considered other terms like giga-manlet or über-manlet. But those don't cut it for me, because the intensifying prefixes all evoke bigness and grandeur, the opposite of what a manletlet stands for.

Prime example of a manletlet: Saint Stew.

Last edited:
The scientific term is turbomanlet.

tbh 5'5 and 5'6 also have it bad

I'm 5'6, try to explain to me how getting height and frame mogged by 11 years old is fun and not a total ropefuel. :feelswhat: I agree > 5'9 is mostly just being short and you aren't totally discarded as a man but it depends on the country and whether or not you are getting mogged by everyone around you.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6, try to explain to me how getting height and frame mogged by 11 years old is fun and not a total ropefuel. :feelswhat: I agree > 5'8 OR 5'9 is mostly just being short and you aren't totally discarded as a man but it depends on the country and whether or not you are getting mogged by everyone around you.
Boohoo, cry me a river, graycel. I still see occasional non-deformed and non-landwhale couples where the man is in your height bracket. But below it rapidly dwindles into non-existence.

Boohoo, cry me a river, graycel. I still see occasional non-deformed and non-landwhale couples where the man is in your height bracket. But below it rapidly dwindles into non-existence.
Oh sorry, I didn't know getting mogged by every teenager out there is fun and games. Oh and I bet you are the only incel or manlet out there ? :feelstastyman:
Being new to this forum doesn't mean shit to this topic.
I could say "boohoo cry me a river" to literally every human that ever suffered or lived in the entire human history. Get real.

Where even do you live?SEA?

And you are saying that you see 5ft 6 in dudes in netherlands having gf?
Sometimes, yes. Usually they are ethnic-ethnic couples though, often curries or sandniggers. White manlets are well and truly fucked here (and not in the nice way). East-Asian manlets also, btw.

Usually they are ethnic-ethnic couples though, often curries or sandniggers.
Now it makes sense. Btw since Netherlands is the tallest country, I wanna ask what's the absolute minimum height needed there to have chance w a white foid?

Being under 5'9 really decreases your chances to get a gf. And, depending on your face, it can really make you an incel.
Say, if a guy's neither handsome nor ugly (5/10) and 5'8", then he still has a little chance. But most foids may reject you just due to being under 5'9", even if you're not ugly. Of course, if you're handsome, that's another story.

Last edited:
reasonable suggestion

-let is ,,negative" so adding -let to -let would cancel the meaning of the term. [UWSL]turbomanlet is more sensical.[/UWSL]

Now it makes sense. Btw since Netherlands is the tallest country, I wanna ask what's the absolute minimum height needed there to have chance w a white foid?
To merely have a chance, maybe 5'10-11". But if you really want to slay, bring your Chad face, a bag of cash, and stretch until you're at least 6'3".

have you ever calculated how much height fluctuates throughout the day? I'm 5'7 but shorter in the night.

Sometimes, yes. Usually they are ethnic-ethnic couples though, often curries or sandniggers. White manlets are well and truly fucked here (and not in the nice way). East-Asian manlets also, btw.

I don't believe that for a second. European and white foids in general have deep disgust and contempt for ethnic men, let alone ethnic manlets. Some data or evidence or it didn't happen.

And no, this nonsense about virtue signaling women supposedly dating foreign men is bullshit. Women will say whatever they need to in public to appear morally superior and then continue swiping on anglo chad.

I don't believe that for a second. European and white foids in general have deep disgust and contempt for ethnic men, let alone ethnic manlets. Some data or evidence or it didn't happen.

And no, this nonsense about virtue signaling women supposedly dating foreign men is bullshit. Women will say whatever they need to in public to appear morally superior and then continue swiping on anglo chad.
What's so difficult about what I wrote, retard? I said ethnic-ethnic couples; no whites involved, you dumbass.

5’8 120 lbs is a manlet. If I was 170 lbs+ I’d be manletish.
tbh 5'5 and 5'6 also have it bad
Under 5’8 you’ve gotta have a good face and be well built.
I appreciate that you used the correct letter.

This. Manlet (<6'1"); turbomanlet (<5'5")
6’ is a good height. Wear lifts and become 6’2, you’re set.
Netherlands isn’t the tallest region, its hertzogovina where I’m from. I’m 5’8 and shorter than 95% of men. 6’0 is minimum height tbh, my dad is average as fuck at 186 cm.
have you ever calculated how much height fluctuates throughout the day? I'm 5'7 but shorter in the night.
5’9 morning 5’8 evening.
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad::chad:

What's so difficult about what I wrote, retard? I said ethnic-ethnic couples; no whites involved, you dumbass.

My mistake, I keep seeing that ridiculous JBB cope around and even cursory studies and observation debunk it.

constantly get mogged by everyone , female and males :feelsUnreal: