Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I intract so little with foids...

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
...that I literally feel a little flustered everytime I hear the voice of a foid other than my mother. Even the content I consume on youtube and all online interactions I have are basically all male.

On the rare occasion I join a shitcord vc and hear the voice of a foid on an incel debate server, I legitimately feel weird because it's so uncanny to hear their siren song.

As a collegecel a foid's voice is nothing special to hear, I have multiple foid teachers and many foid students in the classes love to just keep talking and talking

As a collegecel a foid's voice is nothing special to hear, I have multiple foid teachers and many foid students in the classes love to just keep talking and talking
I am currently NEETing so I don't leave the house.

Desensitize yourself by watching videos of talking folds on YouTube.

Crazy how much influence foids have just by existing.

I get annoyed. Not only their voice but the way they talk and the shit they say is annoying.

Government bux or mooching off sand parents?
Sand parents let me do my thing for a while because they think I am going to kill myself.

Sand parents let me do my thing for a while because they think I am going to kill myself.
Oh ok

Btw you don't seem offended but my bad if my word choice was unintentionally harsh. I thought "mooching off" just meant to live off of someone, but I just looked it up and it has a negative connotation basically calling someone a leech.

Would never do that to a fellow ethnicparentscel, my apologies