Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Intentionally Spilled A Coffee on a Foid On the Bus

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Today I was on a crowded bus and some stupid fat asian bitch was yapping away on her cell phone probably trying to fuck chad. She also smelt like literal shit and looked like a sun burnt vomit pile. I happened to be holding a (cold) almond milk coffee and I wanted the bitch to leave so bad so I got out my phone with one hand, pretended to try to fit them both into one hand and spilt the almond milk honey all over the stupid bitches legs.

She stood up to try to intimidate me with some punchable face pseudo angry expression but the bitch must of forgot she was a stupid ugly sub 5 feet fat fuck femoid. I still genuinely wish she swung on me id be happy to smash the bitches teeth in. (Self Defense). Sadly I didn't get to punch her because she went to the back of the bus instead of attacking me.

Some weird tall scrawny faggot skinny guy sitting across from me also looked at me angrily but backed off. I would have happily sent that guy 6 foot under. He was 3 inches taller than me but scrawny as fuck (I am only 5' 11 but 196 lbs lean) but I still would have cremated that stupid white knight simp regardless. Even though the faggot gave me this aggressive look like he wanted to fight he was still too pussy to try anything. I still feel genuinely sad neither tried attacking me.

All incels should gym max (to defend against white knights) and start insulting and bullying femoids whenever possible. Instead of typing on this forum all day sitting idly I humbly suggest all incels to take control and fight back against foids.

FuckYeah. That’s like what ER did with orange juice. Well done :feelsokman: :feelsokman::feelsokman:.

Total ColdBoy victory.

It's true I was the bus.

gymmaxing is amazing but not enough , u gotta pratice some kickboxing + jiu jitsu so in situations like that not only ure big but also got fighting experience

foids aren't entitled to dryness

gymmaxing is amazing but not enough , u gotta pratice some kickboxing + jiu jitsu so in situations like that not only ure big but also got fighting experience
I would go for that but the only kickboxing center near me is a "female self defense" class. If I was allowed to join though I would love dropping femoids on their heads and punching them.

I would go for that but the only kickboxing center near me is a "female self defense" class. If I was allowed to join though I would love dropping femoids on their heads and punching them.
nah fuck that join a serious boxing gym and get some sparring going

FuckYeah. That’s like what ER did with orange juice. Well done :feelsokman: :feelsokman::feelsokman:.
thx brocell he was even braver than me. He did that shit on purpose without hiding it like me

Foids are worthless whores

Based if not larp

I want to cum in foids' coffees before they drink them :feelsdevil:

Today I was on a crowded bus and some stupid fat asian bitch was yapping away on her cell phone probably trying to fuck chad. She also smelt like literal shit and looked like a sun burnt vomit pile. I happened to be holding a (cold) almond milk coffee and I wanted the bitch to leave so bad so I got out my phone with one hand, pretended to try to fit them both into one hand and spilt the almond milk honey all over the stupid bitches legs.

She stood up to try to intimidate me with some punchable face pseudo angry expression but the bitch must of forgot she was a stupid ugly sub 5 feet fat fuck femoid. I still genuinely wish she swung on me id be happy to smash the bitches teeth in. (Self Defense). Sadly I didn't get to punch her because she went to the back of the bus instead of attacking me.

Some weird tall scrawny faggot skinny guy sitting across from me also looked at me angrily but backed off. I would have happily sent that guy 6 foot under. He was 3 inches taller than me but scrawny as fuck (I am only 5' 11 but 196 lbs lean) but I still would have cremated that stupid white knight simp regardless. Even though the faggot gave me this aggressive look like he wanted to fight he was still too pussy to try anything. I still feel genuinely sad neither tried attacking me.

All incels should gym max (to defend against white knights) and start insulting and bullying femoids whenever possible. Instead of typing on this forum all day sitting idly I humbly suggest all incels to take control and fight back against foids.
Good work soldier :feelsYall:

Terrible choice of drink, best place for it was tossed on that bitch, have a cold one honey.

Maybe she should work on her personality