Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i insulted my mom and she started being all sad and quiet

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
look i hate insulting people but i have anger issues

and

i told her 9000 times to not wear boots in kkitchen but she always does it. and she was talking some pointless shit to me (god how much i hate small talk when there are so many issues around) so i told her to shut up if she continues to make the house messy. any person above 50iq should realize how important it is to take boots off after entering home so you dont bring the trash from your boots to every room in house

but she tries to outalpha me just for the sake of outalphaing me despite objectively knowing im fucking RIGHT. take your damn boots off. i couldnt care less who outalphaed who but she should stop making mess with such stupid pointless behaviour

after that she became all sad and quiet and looked depressed

am I the asshole??

dark triad as fuark

you most likely blew the situation out of proportion,so yeah you were the "asshole" in this situation.Say sorry to your mom when you feel ready and hug her if she doesn't mind(mine does jfl)

I think you should just tell her you're sorry. She was sad because she got hurt by someone she cares about. Us Incels don't have many people like that, so you should try to make up with her.

Where was the insult?
Doesn't seem bad to me.
Oh sorry think this might be a poke at the submissive cuckmen on reddit now.

No you were not the asshole in this situation.

Your inconsiderate mother was.

Nevertheless put all that aside and follow Paneer’s good advice.

With women in these kinds of situations men pretty much always lose regardless of whether we are “right” or not.

Well done brother

What did you exactly say?

So let me get this straight, there is only one woman in your life that loves you unconditionally and you make her sad? Yeah, you're an asshole for doing that. I wouldn't have said the same thing if you punched some pregnant slut and caused a miscarriage (only slightly exaggerating here, folks).

It’s the worst when your Mom does that, even getting yelled at is better.

So let me get this straight, there is only one woman in your life that loves you unconditionally and you make her sad? Yeah, you're an asshole for doing that. I wouldn't have said the same thing if you punched some pregnant slut and caused a miscarriage (only slightly exaggerating here, folks).

so you say killing a baby of a random whore is less of a bad thing than insulting your mother who despite warnings kept influencing you negatively?? :feelsohh: :feelsLSD::bluepill::feelsXmas::feelsohgod:

keep copeing. thats submissive, subjective and cucked. a person like you would let their parents commit crime and not report it to the police just cus its your parents

you most likely blew the situation out of proportion,so yeah you were the "asshole" in this situation.Say sorry to your mom when you feel ready and hug her if she doesn't mind(mine does jfl)

jfl my mom loves when i hug her but i never hug her cause i dont care. women are programmed to love their children. children are not programmed to love their parents

so you say killing a baby of a random whore is less of a bad thing than insulting your mother who despite warnings kept influencing you negatively?? :feelsohh: :feelsLSD::bluepill::feelsXmas::feelsohgod:

keep copeing. thats submissive, subjective and cucked. a person like you would let their parents commit crime and not report it to the police just cus its your parents

jfl my mom loves when i hug her but i never hug her cause i dont care. women are programmed to love their children. children are not programmed to love their parents
Muh press yus unborn baby :soy:
jfl at this cuck.

No man. Very relatable. My dad insists on panfrying on max heat and afterwards I get yelled at by my mom why the floor is greasy. Also they have always to talk about some bs like the dog's feces consistency or the weather or micromanage the dog while "having no time" to talk about anything of importance jfl.

It's good to act up regularly otherwise they get to cocky with their bs over time. I did that mistake in the past, becoming a door mat in result. Once I tried to set things straight again, it was so unusual to them, that they called the cops on me jfl. The linger you wait, the worse their response will be. Don't let them walk all over you or they get used to bullying you and insiat in their right to do so and will leverage even property rights.

Last edited:
tbh I personally wouldnt care if someone did that but if it annoys you its good to make it clear to people so they know to cut it out

u arent the asshole but go apologize to her its ur mother man

told her to not wear boots in kkitchen
i told her to shut up if she continues to make the house messy
she became all sad and quiet and looked depressed
You should offer to give her a shoulder rub as an apology OP