Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I insulted a white foid today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I had been walking by myself in the old part of town which has very narrow sidewalks when this tall blonde femoid came walking toward me. The streets are narrow in that part of town, so you have to step away to let the other person squeeze by. Well, I was determined not to give up my spot for that female. So, I continued to walk in her direction until she bumped into my shoulder. She looked at me and said " ouch, be careful." My blood boiled at that point; I looked at her and said: " did you want me to step away for you? you sour milk ( branquela azeda)." She looked at me in disbelief and walked away. Fuck, those entitled white bitches.

We have anti-racism laws where I live, I don't even agree with it. I'm not even a leftist, but I'm going to use the weapons that I have been given to attack white women. There's nothing they can do. The current narrative is that white people are evil. We ethnics have this atomic bomb up our sleeve to attack white women with.

Next time, I'll ask a white slut to kiss me and if she refuses I will call her racist. No " but wymyn have preferences BS with me". If you are colored, and a white femoid rejects you; yes, she's racist, and she deserves to pay. I'm using the nigger card from now on.

shouldve grabbed her ass

Inb4 the cucktears screenshot.

shouldve grabbed her ass

I should have called the cops and told them that she had called me a nigger. She would have been arrested on the spot. From now on, I'm going full power against white women.

That should feel good ngl, im too high inhob for something like this.

Are you a blackcel?

Include me in the screenshot braziliansigma

pull out your race card, deathniks!

So, I continued to walk in her direction until she bumped into my shoulder. She looked at me and said " ouch, be careful." My blood boiled at that point; I looked at her and said: " did you want me to step away for you? you sour milk ( branquela azeda)." She looked at me in disbelief and walked away. Fuck, those entitled white bitches.

This is what I have described a couple of times here. Females expect you to dodge her. Do not do it. Jsut shoulder slap her. You did it in the correct way. Well done.

This is what I have described a couple of times here. Females expect you to dodge her. Do not do it. Jsut shoulder slap her. You did it in the correct way. Well done.

White women are the worst tbh. Black and brown females are usually nicer.. but the white ones walk as if they own everything.

White women are the worst tbh. Black and brown females are usually nicer.. but the white ones walk as if they own everything.
Most females are like this with me. Sometimes they just stop and start talking in the middle of the sidewalk, and they are always in groups of 2 or more. Like why?

good job man they are not entilted to u getting out of the way, its what yrs of inceldom does to u

Cucktears, a non-white person like me cannot be racist. You're going against your progressive beliefs if you call me racist. I'm oppressed by white women.

Gratz to everyone who made it in

vicky lol.. that's a landwhale's name. She's probably white too. She's being racist toward me, and she approves the fact that a white foid expected me to step away so that she could pass. Slavery doesn't exist anymore. We ethnics don't have to please white women.

Ps: once again cucktears, get your race hierarchy together. A colored person like me can't be racist toward a white woman. I'm the victim here. I'm also reporting your sub for racism.

I'm curious to see you tbh. Just how pardo are you? I take it I whitemog you, right?

I'm curious to see you tbh. Just how pardo are you? I take it I whitemog you, right?

That's all I'm going to show, man. It's not that I don't trust you.. I just don't feel comfortable with having my face picture on this site's server.

that's how brown I am...

That's all I'm going to show, man. It's not that I don't trust you.. I just don't feel comfortable with having my face picture on this site's server.

View attachment 105249 that's how brown I am...
Looks like a very light-skinned mulatto. But I think I can spot the blackness.

I live in cuckafornia and doubt I could run thus game tbh

This is actually so based. Good content wiz.

I should have called the cops and told them that she had called me a nigger. She would have been arrested on the spot. From now on, I'm going full power against white women.
do it next time

Good on you, man. Give her a taste of her own fucking medicine

Inb4 the cucktears screenshot.
They agree. Brown people can do no wrong. That is the entire SJW worldview.

All the ethnicels here are biting the hand that feeds them if they attack SJWs/feminists.

All the ethnicels here are biting the hand that feeds them if they attack SJWs/feminists.

There are some cucks who are calling me racists. I'll fight against feminism because so far it hasn't given me any pussy.

They are as predictable as the seasons.

OP is putting in a strong challenge for Cuyen's unofficial title as chief cucktears baiter.

i see racial animosity is rising as usual, that's probably good, this shit should go totally off balance and wild already

I had been walking by myself in the old part of town which has very narrow sidewalks when this tall blonde femoid came walking toward me. The streets are narrow in that part of town, so you have to step away to let the other person squeeze by. Well, I was determined not to give up my spot for that female. So, I continued to walk in her direction until she bumped into my shoulder. She looked at me and said " ouch, be careful." My blood boiled at that point; I looked at her and said: " did you want me to step away for you? you sour milk ( branquela azeda)." She looked at me in disbelief and walked away. Fuck, those entitled white bitches.

We have anti-racism laws where I live, I don't even agree with it. I'm not even a leftist, but I'm going to use the weapons that I have been given to attack white women. There's nothing they can do. The current narrative is that white people are evil. We ethnics have this atomic bomb up our sleeve to attack white women with.

Next time, I'll ask a white slut to kiss me and if she refuses I will call her racist. No " but wymyn have preferences BS with me". If you are colored, and a white femoid rejects you; yes, she's racist, and she deserves to pay. I'm using the nigger card from now on.
Well, you could've used the whole Steoretypical nigger card and just fucking grope or rape that bitch lol
Also, I'm pretty sure that we will see this post on cucktears in a few days lol, this is just prime bait for these faggots

You are statusmaxxing more and more! Also, I see dat GTA tab. You preparing for something? :feelshmm:

Can't decide what's worse, white foids, black foids, or mixed foids ... they all have a shit personality now tbh.

You from south brazil?
Being ethnic on the south of brazil must be shit

Being born as an ethnic in the most ethnicel nation on earth but ending up being born in the small region where whites are the majority

cucktears did it as predicted
these faggots are just so pathetic and you can read them like a damn book

How does that even work, there's barely any white people in your country.

IT took a screenshot of this. In the comments everyone calling wizardcel racist LMAO. But it’s ok to snicker about bobs and vagene memes and for East Asians, South Asians, Mediterraneans and Arabs to be largely fucked in regards to dating when living in the west, right?

Fuck sake

IT took a screenshot of this. In the comments everyone calling wizardcel racist LMAO. But it’s ok to snicker about bobs and vagene memes and for East Asians, South Asians, Mediterraneans and Arabs to be largely fucked in regards to dating when living in the west, right?

Fuck sake
ethnics are subhuman and no one cares about them its over for them

Hurr durr how dare you insult my white womyn you shitskin? they are kweens we will kick you shitskins and make white babies 1488

ethnics are subhuman and no one cares about them its over for them
Sadly, especially when it comes to the west. The biggest white privilege is dating

Only if we’re speaking about racism’s role in inceldom. That’s the only time they have a problem with what we’re saying

Why am I not dating anyone then?
Because you are either:

1. A white guy below 5’4 with a severe facial deformity due to a condition such as Treacher Collins Syndrome

2. A white guy with ER Syndrome (The personal term I use to describe standardcels that only want white blonde stacies)

3. Lazy and don’t have enough money to afford a plane ticket to SEA