Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I instantly know things thanks to the black pill

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For example a friend told me that this guy we know (a friend but rarely see much) got married. He did not tell me anything about his wife but what I knew about the dude and the black pill it must have been to an Asian woman. And I was right.

Here is how my mind broke it down.
Dude is white, close to 6’ maybe shorter and a little chubby but not fat. Good job. Not a chad. I would say normie. Still ok looking but let’s be real he’s 40 not 25 anymore. Has a good long term job.

-Now this guy as described could prob get a white girl with a rating of 3-4/10. And if she’s close to his age, well she would be disgusting so why bother.

-Now since Asian women worship the white man, he is able to get an Asian wife that is 5-6/10 and possibly much younger. Plus an Asian is going to be attracted to his stable financial situation. He would also rather have the Asian because they done age as harshly as whites.

The black pill did these calculations in my mind instantly in 1 nanosecond.

The divination aspect of knowing the blackpill, very useful.

For example a friend told me that this guy we know (a friend but rarely see much) got married. He did not tell me anything about his wife but what I knew about the dude and the black pill it must have been to an Asian woman. And I was right.

Here is how my mind broke it down.
Dude is white, close to 6’ maybe shorter and a little chubby but not fat. Good job. Not a chad. I would say normie. Still ok looking but let’s be real he’s 40 not 25 anymore. Has a good long term job.

-Now this guy as described could prob get a white girl with a rating of 3-4/10. And if she’s close to his age, well she would be disgusting so why bother.

-Now since Asian women worship the white man, he is able to get an Asian wife that is 5-6/10 and possibly much younger. Plus an Asian is going to be attracted to his stable financial situation. He would also rather have the Asian because they done age as harshly as whites.

The black pill did these calculations in my mind instantly in 1 nanosecond.
what age is the wife ???

The black pill is both curse and blessing.

indeed

it's like having a 3rd eye

Funny how the blackpill immediately led you to think that your acquaintance has an Asian wife. And yet there are still denialists out there who say ricepill isn’t real.

There are ricecels in the west solely due to race, this is a statistical certainty due to noodlewhores exogamy and ricecels having no other options to date. It shouldn’t even be up for debate.

He took a haircut like this guy

The black pill is both curse and blessing.
More of a blessing really. Wish incels were more productive with black pill knowledge instead of bitching all day err day.

Last edited:
indeed

it's like having a 3rd eye
Funny how the blackpill immediately led you to think that your acquaintance has an Asian wife. And yet there are still denialists out there who say ricepill isn’t real.

There are ricecels in the west solely due to race, this is a statistical certainty due to noodlewhores exogamy and ricecels having no other options to date. It shouldn’t even be up for debate.

what age is the wife ???
Not sure as I haven’t met her but black pill tells me she’s younger than him by several years.

Blackpill knowledge is good

tbh