Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I inherited the worst from my parents

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
The most horrible thing that can happen to an incel is inheriting the worst physical traits from his parents knowing damn well that he could've been so much more if given the correct genetic recombinations.

Just like my case, literally the only good things I inherited were white skin, anti-norwood hair and IQ (and even then I'm doubtful about the last two), but everything else is just plain awful and some traits weren't even from my own damn parents, nature just hates me that much.
For example my huge asymmetrical nose, the godawful eye area, lack of facial harmony, asthma (my dad didn't have it), ridiculously thin frame, crooked teeth (got braces but that hurted) and non existing facial bones are some of the things I can think of the top of my head that weren't part from both of my parents physical features which makes my blood boil with rage.

And don't get me started on what I didn't get, if I received all of my parents top tier genetics and not just the scraps I would have looked almost exactly as my avi (no I'm not even joking), instead I was a born as this half assed attempt of a human being that none would dare to touch with a 50 ft pole. That's how much of an ass mother nature can be.
It's over.

Same, I got the acne while my sister has clear skin.
Not to mention she has lighter hair than me but I don't really care about that part.
The part that enrages me the most is the acne.

Got the, frame smelly genes, and yellow teeth from my father
got small dick, norwood, and looks from mother