Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I infiltrated .is to spread positivity and got banned" IT IQ moment. Toxic positivity is annoying and ruins people. It's ok to feel down and give up.

  • Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,751
Online
48d 8h 16m
I just fucking can't, this is too fucking funny. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm at a loss for words for these retards. Yeah the positivity they have is very welcome.
"Just be nice bro :soy: get a haircut bro :soy: take a shower :soy: support feminism :soy: be open-minded :soy: just have a good personality bro :soy: it's gonna be alright bro, girls are not shallow :soy: they like personality, not your looks or status :soy: you will find someone, just wait :soy: don't become bitter because you are bottom of the barrel genetics and humanity :soy: you'll get over it :soy: just be positive :soy: good vibes only :soy: stop being so negative :soy:"

You can take your positivity and fuck yourself. Positivity is fucking stupidity. Realism is the key as you see reality and not some fantasy scenarios of everything coming to you when if you are a good cuck for soyciety. Ahem, it won't work. Just check his account. All the drugs he did and does definitely rotted his brain away.

Your "positivity" is what keeps expectations up and fucks people up, especially those who have faced a life of negativity and negative outcomes of every situation possible. Just tell them positive things and to stay positive so when things go south they can feel even worse.

Constant positivity is a form of avoidance and NOT a valid solution to your problems. It's ok to have negative emotions. Especially if your whole life has been a rollercoster that only goes down on the suffering, rejection and loneliness path. Toxic positivity is forced, false positivity. It may sound innocuous on the surface, but when you share something difficult with someone and they insist that you turn it into a positive, what they're really saying is, My comfort is more important than your reality. We are so wrapped up in a world of "staying positive" that we are ashamed to actually feel anything else.

By saying "you'll get over it", you oversimplify the healing process as a straight line from point A to point B. This absolute moron just wants to shut the most human emotions down. Stay the fuck out of here and keep overdosing on your drugs, they have clearly done their damage in the brain you can't see why people are where they are now and why they feel what they feel at this point. If you are simply incapable of comprehending or even understand a speck of the overwhelming depression, anxiety, traumas, mental illness and anything we had to endure our whole lives while you stay high on drugs all day, please don't even try to say a word, just fuck off.
Anyone that doesn't know what he have been through, doesn't know what we experience, doesn't know the unbelievable shit we have and had to deal with to come to this point, just shut the fuck up. Your opinion is as worth as the shit I took earlier today. No one that has even been close to the mental hell we are put through in many ways can have a glimpse of what has led us down this path. Anyone that doesn't have a speck of idea about the way the world sees us, treats us, tells us, and wants to do to us, FUCK OFF.



Context of the comment:
 
Last edited:
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,570
Online
170d 9h 26m
Ok but what was his account on here?
 
Deleted member 38575

Deleted member 38575

I think I'm done
-
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
408
Online
12d 20h 32m
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,570
Online
170d 9h 26m
nvm I found it.
It's Deleted member 38575 @HidekiToyota
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,479
Online
32d 14h 58m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,751
Online
48d 8h 16m
Pixycel said:
Ok but what was his account on here?
Someone has to know.
 
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
7,377
Online
181d 6h 47m
Most likely it was this dbag I banned earlier today. :feelshaha:

Deleted member 38775 dickandBALLS69420

 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
1,885
Online
27d 1h 34m
ITards love to have their own convenient version of the history. Id say in top of posting positive bluepilled garbage he also straight acted like how youd expect from your typical low iq infiltrator by outting himself as a complete fucking soycuck retard
 
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Posts
878
Online
16d 4h 3m
Their idea of "positivity" amounts to shoving empty platitudes down our throats, the exact same platitudes that we've heard our entire lives. After 23 years of suffering, I've reached a point where I no longer care about words. Unless you know a girl that actually wants to date me, I don't give a flying fuck about what you have to say.

These are the sort of people who would say "just find a job!" to a homeless person.
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,601
Online
36d 40m
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
31,713
Online
269d 1h 58m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,504
Online
13d 15h 30m
i honestly feel like to join this forum now there should be proof of being incel or at least proof of engaging in such or similar communities for sometime

its starting to get annoying having normie after normie coming here slipping through the cracks
 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,570
Online
170d 9h 26m
HidekiToyota said:
Dregster666 @Dregster666 I know you're an IT alt
cope he's my alt and so are you
 
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Posts
1,729
Online
36d 20h 3m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i honestly feel like to join this forum now there should be proof of being incel or at least proof of engaging in such or similar communities for sometime

its starting to get annoying having normie after normie coming here slipping through the cracks
I said this back in 2019 but its only gotten worse i think. Doesn't help that incels are mainstream either. What i don't understand is if you're a normie, why are you spending your time, especially weekends, on a incel forum. :feelskek:
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,504
Online
13d 15h 30m
xxxxxx said:
I said this back in 2019 but its only gotten worse i think. Doesn't help that incels are mainstream either. What i don't understand is if you're a normie, why are you spending your time, especially weekends, on a incel forum. :feelskek:
because their lives are either as pathetic as ours, or worse
 
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Posts
1,729
Online
36d 20h 3m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
because their lives are either as pathetic as ours, or worse
Ive thought the same. I remember BrazilianSmegma made like 40 posts every day on IT before he got banned.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,504
Online
13d 15h 30m
xxxxxx said:
Ive thought the same. I remember BrazilianSmegma made like 40 posts every day on IT before he got banned.
funny thing is he really was truly pathetic. when inceltears got banned or privatised or whatver and they had to make the new sub ( without an s on the end) he kept posting there as well until the iT cucks were actually sick of his constant posting and finally banned him
 
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Captain
★★★
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Posts
1,729
Online
36d 20h 3m
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
funny thing is he really was truly pathetic. when inceltears got banned or privatised or whatver and they had to make the new sub ( without an s on the end) he kept posting there as well until the iT cucks were actually sick of his constant posting and finally banned him
He's an incel in denial. Most users on IT are. His whole reddit account got banned.

 
Pixycel

Pixycel

Mоdcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Posts
7,570
Online
170d 9h 26m
Fuck now that I think about it.
You guys think it was D @BostonDweller? He was making some sussy threads
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,751
Online
48d 8h 16m
xxxxxx said:
He's an incel in denial. Most users on IT are. His whole reddit account got banned.

View attachment 527610
Further validating what many people don't know is that many, many people on reddit, including complete fucking normies fucking hates IT and what they do and despise and hate them with a passion. I don't fucking know why they are still not banned. For fucks sake, a sub that used to expose IT's hypocrisy, doublethink/standards, calls for violence, telling people to kill themselves, saying they want to shoot us, put deadly poinson in out food or straight out send us to concentration camps to die or to be "re-educated" to adore qweens and m'ladies and become a soy cuck white knight got banned in less than 2 weeks. But IT and other subs that do the same to us and men in general are fully operational. Just look at MGTOW vs WGTOW. It's still going while MGTOW got banned.
Now go to IT and see that they will try to brigade and shut another sub down for lonely men, which is against the rules of IT itself and reddit itself. They have broken these rules numerous times and still are not banned.
Reddit does not hide or deny their agenda against white people in general and men, because we can't be targets for anything.
 
ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Joined
Apr 15, 2018
Posts
1,587
Online
10d 19h 44m
Uncle Ted Kaczynski describes in a portion of his book the concept of oversocialization. The people who do this fit perfectly that profile.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i honestly feel like to join this forum now there should be proof of being incel or at least proof of engaging in such or similar communities for sometime

It could be possible to check for proof of control over an existing account elsewhere. Unfortunately you can only raise the effort bar for joining, there is no perfect screening.

A lot of authenticity methods are variations of checking either "what you have" or "what you know". But I've never seen a system which can check "what you are".
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,479
Online
32d 14h 58m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Further validating what many people don't know is that many, many people on reddit, including complete fucking normies fucking hates IT and what they do and despise and hate them with a passion. I don't fucking know why they are still not banned. For fucks sake, a sub that used to expose IT's hypocrisy, doublethink/standards, calls for violence, telling people to kill themselves, saying they want to shoot us, put deadly poinson in out food or straight out send us to concentration camps to die or to be "re-educated" to adore qweens and m'ladies and become a soy cuck white knight got banned in less than 2 weeks. But IT and other subs that do the same to us and men in general are fully operational. Just look at MGTOW vs WGTOW. It's still going while MGTOW got banned.
Now go to IT and see that they will try to brigade and shut another sub down for lonely men, which is against the rules of IT itself and reddit itself. They have broken these rules numerous times and still are not banned.
Reddit does not hide or deny their agenda against white people in general and men, because we can't be targets for anything.
Men are not protected groups on reddit or anywhere I would boycott reddit
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
33,683
Online
130d 8h 52m
That Boston guy was a posi freak too
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,113
Online
233d 4h 49m
I find spreading positivity fine as long as it isn’t bluepilled level positivity because you can still be a non-defeatist without being bluepilled.
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,714
Online
44d 1h 6m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Constant positivity is a form of avoidance and NOT a valid solution to your problems. It's ok to have negative emotions. Especially if your whole life has been a rollercoster that only goes down on the suffering, rejection and loneliness path. Toxic positivity is forced, false positivity. It may sound innocuous on the surface, but when you share something difficult with someone and they insist that you turn it into a positive, what they're really saying is, My comfort is more important than your reality. We are so wrapped up in a world of "staying positive" that we are ashamed to actually feel anything else.
I've always hated this shit, it just shows how little people actually care.
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
false hope and positivity is way more damaging than negativity
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,697
Online
30d 19h 34m
I've seen people give genuine and realistic advice here and they didn't get attacked by anyone or banned. This idiot must've only spammed the same moronic bullshit on posts for no reason, ofc he'll give himself out :feelshaha:
 
Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Captain
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Posts
1,594
Online
41d 2h 17m
xxxxxx said:
Ive thought the same. I remember BrazilianSmegma made like 40 posts every day on IT before he got banned.
I miss him :feelsbadman:
 
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Joined
May 6, 2021
Posts
11,751
Online
48d 8h 16m
dirtykombatcel said:
I've seen people give genuine and realistic advice here and they didn't get attacked by anyone or banned. This idiot must've only spammed the same moronic bullshit on posts for no reason, ofc he'll give himself out :feelshaha:
Read on toxic positivity vs hope and validation. It is immensely different. It gives you validation and some kind of "hope" but no positivity bullshit.
 
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
3,809
Online
23d 15h 22m
cucktears is beyond pathetic and retarded. It's like a checkers player thinking he can "infiltrate" a chess tournament.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,510
Online
45d 12h 5m
None of this is functional, it's hard to accept that only looks matter?
 
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

ᛋartcelᛋ
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
16,354
Online
42d 19h 17m
They have a messiah complex
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i honestly feel like to join this forum now there should be proof of being incel or at least proof of engaging in such or similar communities for sometime

its starting to get annoying having normie after normie coming here slipping through the cracks
 
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

Britcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
1,416
Online
16d 12h 15m
I think I'm quite a positive person and I've never felt like it was a problem on here.

But yeah people want realistic solutions to their problems and not just platitudes.
 
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
1,300
Online
25d 22h 18m
Normies simply can’t handle reality head-on.
 
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
33,683
Online
130d 8h 52m
Was that the Boston freak?
 
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★
Joined
Jul 10, 2021
Posts
628
Online
10d 8h 0m
SlutLiberationFront said:
I just fucking can't, this is too fucking funny. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm at a loss for words for these retards. Yeah the positivity they have is very welcome.
"Just be nice bro :soy: get a haircut bro :soy: take a shower :soy: support feminism :soy: be open-minded :soy: just have a good personality bro :soy: it's gonna be alright bro, girls are not shallow :soy: they like personality, not your looks or status :soy: you will find someone, just wait :soy: don't become bitter because you are bottom of the barrel genetics and humanity :soy: you'll get over it :soy: just be positive :soy: good vibes only :soy: stop being so negative :soy:"

You can take your positivity and fuck yourself. Positivity is fucking stupidity. Realism is the key as you see reality and not some fantasy scenarios of everything coming to you when if you are a good cuck for soyciety. Ahem, it won't work. Just check his account. All the drugs he did and does definitely rotted his brain away.

Your "positivity" is what keeps expectations up and fucks people up, especially those who have faced a life of negativity and negative outcomes of every situation possible. Just tell them positive things and to stay positive so when things go south they can feel even worse.

Constant positivity is a form of avoidance and NOT a valid solution to your problems. It's ok to have negative emotions. Especially if your whole life has been a rollercoster that only goes down on the suffering, rejection and loneliness path. Toxic positivity is forced, false positivity. It may sound innocuous on the surface, but when you share something difficult with someone and they insist that you turn it into a positive, what they're really saying is, My comfort is more important than your reality. We are so wrapped up in a world of "staying positive" that we are ashamed to actually feel anything else.

By saying "you'll get over it", you oversimplify the healing process as a straight line from point A to point B. This absolute moron just wants to shut the most human emotions down. Stay the fuck out of here and keep overdosing on your drugs, they have clearly done their damage in the brain you can't see why people are where they are now and why they feel what they feel at this point. If you are simply incapable of comprehending or even understand a speck of the overwhelming depression, anxiety, traumas, mental illness and anything we had to endure our whole lives while you stay high on drugs all day, please don't even try to say a word, just fuck off.
Anyone that doesn't know what he have been through, doesn't know what we experience, doesn't know the unbelievable shit we have and had to deal with to come to this point, just shut the fuck up. Your opinion is as worth as the shit I took earlier today. No one that has even been close to the mental hell we are put through in many ways can have a glimpse of what has led us down this path. Anyone that doesn't have a speck of idea about the way the world sees us, treats us, tells us, and wants to do to us, FUCK OFF.

View attachment 527537

Context of the comment:
Jewish dude from IT: "I infiltrated stormfront to advocate for Jewish charities and got banned Yikeroonis and spaghetti batman sticks! now WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN that would have happened!"
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
2,032
Online
67d 5h 26m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
Jewish dude from IT: "I infiltrated stormfront to advocate for Jewish charities and got banned Yikeroonis and spaghetti batman sticks! now WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWN that would have happened!"
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
8,719
Online
52d 1h 40m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top