Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Imagined My Own World Where I Was Extraordinary To Cope With The Pain of Being Bullied and Abused

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I was among the most powerful, I was a rich businessman with practically god like power, in a futuristic world with technology beyond imagining and fantasy elements like magic which could be scientifically explained. In some cases I spent a lot of time verbalizing and even visualizing advanced technology and ideas some of which I read was even proven right or plausible scientifically. Generally my counterpart faced certain conflict and social issues and underwent epic battles, while always coming out on top as a winner in the end. Surprisingly this was in stark contrast to my life where I was always at the bottom. I don't remember most of the concepts or plot details I came up with but a few years ago, my imagination for this was destroyed.

Last edited:
When I was a kid I had my own world where I was at war with two different sides of myself.

I do this everyday