Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I imagine going ER with this song:

GTA 6 ain't even out yet. Probably will take another year.

Can't you just get a village girl in your country? My coworker said it doesn't matter how ugly you are you will still get a girl if you're north african

Pumped up kicks?

Can't you just get a village girl in your country? My coworker said it doesn't matter how ugly you are you will still get a girl if you're north african
Your coworker is a fucking liar. It does not work. And I hardly tried.

What country is that? Maybe I should try my chances over there.

What country is that? Maybe I should try my chances over there.
It's not like they give their daughters away to anyone, you need to be apart of their community aka be a muslim native north african in order to get one of theirs

It's not like they give their daughters away to anyone, you need to be apart of their community aka be a muslim native north african in order to get one of theirs
Being a muslim would work too, but there is clear racism in the marriage market, it is also a fact.

Being a muslim would work too, but there is clear racism in the marriage market, it is also a fact.
Converting to Islam for ethnic pussy is only cope, arabs are very tribalistic people Same with Berbers,Bosnians,Chechens and sometimes even turks. They don't like marrying into other cultures and therefore won't care if you converted, the family would still prefer another of their own over you

Last edited:
RemembERing the new Zealand mosque shooting incident while listening to this

Converting to Islam for ethnic pussy is only cope, arabs are very tribalistic people, Same with Berbers,Bosnians,Chechens and sometimes even turks. They don't like marrying into other cultures and therefore won't care if you converted, the family would still prefer another of their own over you
Being someone who comes from Mauritania or Sudan is not the same as being a wealthy Saudi or a German convert with a certain economic status.

In fact, Moroccan women are internationally known as the sluttiest in the Arab world.

Being someone who comes from Mauritania or Sudan is not the same as being a wealthy Saudi or a German convert with a certain economic status.

In fact, Moroccan women are internationally known as the sluttiest in the Arab world.
Yeah ofc you will marry of your daughter to a very wealthy man when you're extremely poor but we're comparing here a convert with a native w the same status and attributes

Yeah ofc you will marry of your daughter to a very wealthy man when you're extremely poor but we're comparing here a convert with a native w the same status and attributes
Yes of course. If there is no advantage regarding ethnicity, I doubt they will marry off their daughters.