Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I imagine an anime/fictional girl whenever I feel sad that I cannot get any IRL ones.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: forsakencorvid
★★★★
Whenever I see any foid my age that I think looks pretty (most of them) I feel extremely sad that I will never be able to be with her, so I just imagine an anime girl and repeat to myself in my head “I have her, I have her, I have her”.

Recently I have been thinking of Misaki:

She is from the anime “Welcome to the NHK”. She tries to save a hikikomori character from isolation and since watching that anime a week or two ago I have been imagining something like this to happen to me. I recommend it because it is very relatable for an incel.

I know this a delusional cope, but it makes me feel better when I see foids IRL.

Anime females would be just as grossed out by you

Anime foids tend to be more compassionate and have lower standards, the MC they always fuck is a generic loser who would've been an incel if the foid was written realistically.

More people should do this. It’s free, easy, effective and nobody will ever know you do it

Whenever I see any foid my age that I think looks pretty (most of them) I feel extremely sad that I will never be able to be with her, so I just imagine an anime girl and repeat to myself in my head “I have her, I have her, I have her”.

Recently I have been thinking of Misaki:

View attachment 1239427

She is from the anime “Welcome to the NHK”. She tries to save a hikikomori character from isolation and since watching that anime a week or two ago I have been imagining something like this to happen to me. I recommend it because it is very relatable for an incel.

I know this a delusional cope, but it makes me feel better when I see foids IRL.
If a foid shows humanity and compassion to sub-chad, yk shes an anime character.

The whole premise of that show is that she wants to find someone at the bottom of society to “fix” because of her own low self worth and esteem. In the world of fiction, anything is possible. You cannot tell me what a female that exists in my own mind would or would not do.

just fuck drawings theory

Same here. Imagination is a mighty tool

2d girls are my only companions in life, i have no real friends anymore

The whole premise of that show is that she wants to find someone at the bottom of society to “fix” because of her own low self worth and esteem. In the world of fiction, anything is possible. You cannot tell me what a female that exists in my own mind would or would not do.
In the world of fiction I would be able to transform into a white man and get any bitch I want.

i like pretending im friends with anime characters or watching youtube videos