Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I ignored them

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
I was chilling at the train station waiting for the train to come when two she boons came up to me try to talk to me and I flat out pretend like they didn't exist.

They try to get my attention but thank God for headphones because I wasn't trying to hear whatever they had to say, ask, or etc. LOL

Some people will see me this as being cruel but I don't care because these are the same foids who on any other day, would give me dirty looks and make me feel worthless when walking down the street.

REVENGE IS OH SO SWEET AND REVENGE IS MINE!

Lucky they didn't beat or attack you

Did it seem like they were trying to mess with you or were they just tryna ask you something?

we wuz talkin n shiet nigga

fakecel trait

I was chilling at the train station waiting for the train to come when two she boons came up to me try to talk to me and I flat out pretend like they didn't exist.

They try to get my attention but thank God for headphones because I wasn't trying to hear whatever they had to say, ask, or etc. LOL

Some people will see me this as being cruel but I don't care because these are the same foids who on any other day, would give me dirty looks and make me feel worthless when walking down the street.

REVENGE IS OH SO SWEET AND REVENGE IS MINE!
crazy mog

fakecel trait
Not my fault that normies can't mind their business or leave people alone to save their fucking lives. They figure I was "friendly" enough to come up to since I had my headphones in and behaving a civilized gentleman but they found out the hard way. I want to be left alone

Did it seem like they were trying to mess with you or were they just tryna ask you something?
I honestly don't care what the motive was like just because I'm sitting peacefully, listening to music doesn't mean I want to talk. but you know what? It's my fault, maybe next time I will wear a button that say DO NOT TALK TO ME so there's no confusion

they wanted the pipe

HA! I wish I was a Tyrone and maybe all my foid problems would be solved. I'm 22 and a black virgin, time is running out for me.....
I am a blackcel too. (Well half but I loon hella black tho)

It's hard for us blackcels out here mang

And yet you didn't shove them in front of a train....

And yet you didn't shove them in front of a train....
I already have a court date coming up, don't want to get into any-more trouble by wasting my time and energy with these fuckers