Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I If get Herpes I’m gonna blow my brains out

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Today I noticed my neice, who is a toddler with 2 weird sores on her lip causing me to go upstairs and asked my mom what was on her lip. She told me that it was just a simple fever bump but she couldnt tell because they havent taken her to the doctor (My sister spends all of her money on weed). I told her that a “fever bump” is just another word for cold sore which is another word for HsV-1.

News Flash My mother CAN NOT BE REASONED WITH, When she had a shingles outbreak from last year she forced ME to apply the medication on her back and GAVE ME CHICKEN POX, then she jost told me that I got it from someone at school.

So anyone on the ride to the car my neice keeps poking her hands in my direction and spitting in my direction like shes reading my fucking mind, this is some shit from my fucking nightmares.

If i do get herpes I want it from kissing a girl, not from my neice spitting in my direction. Im now washing my hands every 5 minuts

Practically the whole world has herpes 1.

I'm still not going to kiss a prostitute or eat one out because I don't want to expose myself but it's really no big deal.

Herpes 2 is a problem.

Practically the whole world has herpes 1.

I'm still not going to kiss a prostitute or eat one out because I don't want to expose myself but it's really no big deal.

Herpes 2 is a problem.
that dosent mean I want it though, my fave os already heavily scarred

Chicken pox is based honestly, billions of years of viruses hijacking cells just so I can get a tiny weird looking scar on my chest from when I was 11. Incels can't even reproduce, they have nothing on herpes. I'm not even mad I have herpes.

Chicken pox is based honestly, billions of years of viruses hijacking cells just so I can get a tiny weird looking scar on my chest from when I was 11. Incels can't even reproduce, they have nothing on herpes. I'm not even mad I have herpes.
whered you even get herpes from, sharing food?