Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I identify less and less with incel defeatism every day

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
There are a few things that still make me feel connected to the "incel mindset":

First, I cannot refute the injustice of the world, determinism and concentration, I cannot refute how different the quality of a person's life, the entire life can be defined at birth.
And I can't agree with the toxically positive and ignorant views on these injustices or the idea that you should get used to or accept them even if you can't save yourself from them.

Second, incels seem to be the only group of people in humanity that are truly honest, in fact honesty always lies at the bottom of the well so in certain poor neighborhoods and poor races you can find groups of people speaking the truth, about the world and about women, but no one is more committed to this than incels, coping is despised here

Third, my individual flaws as a person, my virginity, my incapacities and frustration, my hatred and regret regarding the contradictions of this world.

I don't really know how to deal with it, especially with the first option, I don't see anyone who has arguments at these levels, I'm starting to think that through rationalization you will always get to similar conclusions, I think there is no counter-argument against the fatality of the world, there is no counter-argument against an animal that was born injured and will not last long alive

Bookmarked for later.

I identify less and less with incel defeatism every day​

Me to, everytime I hear someone say it's over, I think to myself, it never began. :dab:

Edit:- I read it, but it strayed too far away from the Title for my reading comprehension to understand it.

Me to, everytime I hear someone say it's over, I think to myself, it never began. :dab:

Edit:- I read it, but it strayed too far away from the Title for my reading comprehension to understand it.
I identify less with incel defeatism mainly because my depression is no longer as strong so I don't let my desire to kill myself be the basis of all my thoughts.
But I can't undo the things I posted in the post because I don't see any option outside of them, I can't accept ignorance.

Nihilist are fucking faggot

Do you think countless brutal bloodshed could happen if the group has this kind of mindset?

Brace for WW3 and we should not let that slide

Nihilist are fucking faggot

Do you think countless brutal bloodshed could happen if the group has this kind of mindset?

Brace for WW3 and we should not let that slide
Bloodshed is what is needed. In videogame.

Repeat after me

We dont choose them to live along with us so dont give them any chance and unalive them all