Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I Hypothesize at least 50% of Autism Spectrum Disorder in Males is from Bullying

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Officer
★★★
My hypothesize is this:

At least 50% of guys have autism because of these:
1. Bullying as a child. This hurt their healthy social development and trust in other people and ability to naturally be themselves
2. Social isolation. Guys are socially isolated from society. Unless a guy has a girlfriend, is a Chad, is really extroverted plus a people's person, or is Top 10% looks that girls approach then he's probably going to be isolated. If a guy never had any friends, especially during his youth (10-20) then he's not going to be able to break social isolation.
3. Unhealthy Society where most guys are hated, treated as predators, and given no respect. This is why autism is much more common in the West, especially nations with high amounts of feminism, degenerate freedom, and where society has abandoned men.

In some cases, two or more apply.

In otherwords, not all autism spectrum is from having something wrong genetically or biologically. Sometimes it's more of the environment of a person impacting a person and causing them to become autistic.

Yeah together with bad parenting.

My hypothesize is this:

At least 50% of guys have autism because of these:
1. Bullying as a child. This hurt their healthy social development and trust in other people and ability to naturally be themselves
2. Social isolation. Guys are socially isolated from society. Unless a guy has a girlfriend, is a Chad, is really extroverted plus a people's person, or is Top 10% looks that girls approach then he's probably going to be isolated. If a guy never had any friends, especially during his youth (10-20) then he's not going to be able to break social isolation.
3. Unhealthy Society where most guys are hated, treated as predators, and given no respect. This is why autism is much more common in the West, especially nations with high amounts of feminism, degenerate freedom, and where society has abandoned men.

In some cases, two or more apply.

In otherwords, not all autism spectrum is from having something wrong genetically or biologically. Sometimes it's more of the environment of a person impacting a person and causing them to become autistic.
ngl there is a current mini controversy i heard in autism research about if trauma can cause autism

Yeah together with bad parenting.
Can you elaborate more on the parenting part? I do agree that it's a factor but I can't think too much about it because my parents weren't good at raising me, so my life became tERrible.

ngl there is a current mini controversy i heard in autism research about if trauma can cause autism
It definitely can. Most autism is likely caused from trauma like I hypothesize.

It definitely can. Most autism is likely caused from trauma like I hypothesize.
look into schizoid personality disorder. They say its very hard to tell from autism in adulthood. And the only way to tell it apart is by looking if it existed in childhood already, since the only difference is that SPD is acquired later and autism is something ur born with

And you supposedly get SPD from abuse or neglect

just 50%? i feel like 80% of autistics are just victims of marginalization

50% is a stretch. I bet 99% of aspies weren't even born with an actual disability and just got stunted mentally :feelskek:

or autistic males are more likely too be bullied?

Autists are bullied because they're autistic in the first place

Can you elaborate more on the parenting part? I do agree that it's a factor but I can't think too much about it because my parents weren't good at raising me, so my life became tERrible.
Like punishing you when you want to play with other kids. Pushing you in front of TV etc to have to deal less with you. When they don't let you out of house. When they don't buy you clothes and stuff for school and other kids make fun of you because of that. When they beat you and emotionally abuse you, it breaks your spirit and makes you draw into yourself.

Of course, 99 percent of so called autists are just ugly males in denial. It's just another cope, a trick their brain plays on them to generate some hope to keep on going.