Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hurt myself in the eye

XimoCel

XimoCel

Lonely KHHV
I was hitting myself and accidentally punched my eye too hard and now it hurts really bad. I can't even open it. It hurts awfully. I don't know why I'm so miserable. I want to hit myself even more now. I feel so lost and alone. Maybe if I hit myself even harder, it will all go away. I don't want to feel like this anymore.

You should get that checked out by a doctor

self-destruction is weird, never understood it.

go out on street and hit a random woman instead of hitting yourself

I'm going to put some cold ice pack on my eye and take some painkillers. I've already been to the doctor too many times this year and can't go again.
I see
Hopefully it gets better

go out on street and hit a random woman instead of hitting yourself
speech-bubble-fbi.gif

It's so hard to hope for anything nowadays. I guess the years have taken it's toll. Best to let out the anger another way. Get a punching bag maybe.

Sucks man. I also had a period of self harm. You got any mental issues going on? Like depression or some shit.

I can probably only afford a cheap one and I don't have much room for a punching bag. I'm not sure if it would even help.
if you dont have room for it you could just lay it on the floor and hit it like that