Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hung out with my oneitis last night BUT

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
She looked uglier than her usual 6/10 self. Her skin had acne from stress and she just didn't have the same glow

So now I'm questioning if I like her. All those feelings I've accumulated I think have dissipated because of that and also the fact that she's indecisive

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing lol. What do you guys think? On one hand it's relieving. On another hand, damn.

Last edited:
stop orbiting you fucking cuck

You just like her for her looks. Feed her oreos all day, she'll get fat and ugly. Then you won't give one hot shit about her.

Spending time with a woman you're not fucking is a waste of time. This is from experience.

She looked uglier than usual. Her skin had acne from stress and she just didn't have the same glow

So now I'm questioning if I like her. All those feelings I've accumulated I think have dissipated because of that and also the fact that she's indecisive

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing lol. What do you guys think? On one hand it's relieving. On another hand, damn.
You see how you were immediately turned off by ugliness?

Now that feeling you have, is exactly the feeling pretty much every woman has for YOU

Hung out? I wish I can hang out....

You see how you were immediately turned off by ugliness?

Now that feeling you have, is exactly the feeling pretty much every woman has for YOU

Fucking brutal when you put it like that. And she's not even "ugly". It's 1000000 worse for legit uglycels

If your oneitis actually agrees to hang out w you then you might not be as bad looking as you believe

You just like her for her looks. Feed her oreos all day, she'll get fat and ugly. Then you won't give one hot shit about her.

Spending time with a woman you're not fucking is a waste of time. This is from experience.

>not knowing foids wear makeup
>nit making a move on her when you were together

> having a oneitis
Cucc

If your oneitis actually agrees to hang out w you then you might not be as bad looking as you believe

I'm average in aesthetics. A little below average in attractiveness (high cuck eyebrows, some acne and skin discoloration, relatively short 5'8-9 height)

Fucking brutal when you put it like that. And she's not even "ugly". It's 1000000 worse for legit uglycels
Look at the way you phrased your original post. Recall the feelings that went through your head. "Eugh she has acne and doesnt glow, now i wonder if I actually like her, shes not as attractive as I want her to be".

Every girl has this exact moment of thought when she meets you, but she never liked you in the first place, its just "Eugh, he's not as attractive as I would like". You just experienced the exact same thing foids experience when they look at unattractive men. Glad i could be of service with your revelation! lol

How do you expect a non-Chad to fuck a girl then? Some orbiting has to be done to get laid as a sub-Chad. No?

If PUAs are right on something, it's about the stupidity of having oneitises

It's funny how we all hate chads so much but at the same time gandy is basically an honorary incel saint
I hate chads simply because they are so blissfully ignorant of how fucking painful life is without those looks, and the arrogance and comfort with which they so happily lead their lives makes my blood boil.

"JUST GET BETTER PERSONALITY BRO LOL!" Chad advice man. Seriously.

How do you expect a non-Chad to fuck a girl then? Some orbiting has to be done to get laid as a sub-Chad. No?
She'll let you know if she's into you. No kiss on the first encounter means it'll never happen.

It's not like movies where attraction develops over time. It's that stupid myth that creates orbiters.

I hate everything about women, but this quote has stuck with me as true, "Women aren't machines that you put niceness coins into until sex falls out."

She looked uglier than her usual 6/10 self. Her skin had acne from stress and she just didn't have the same glow

This isn't a true oneitis. Even when my oneitis has no makeup on and looks haggard as fuck, I still love her.

Stop cucking yourself you fucking retard

I wonder if a man would lose the crush on a girl after he's fucked her for the first time. One develops a crush because you really want to have sex and imagine it would be like in a movie. So after fucking and realizing sex is not that good, a man would lose the crush I suppose? The same reason fuckboys never have crushes.

So fuck her and lose the crush. Having a crush is dumb.

You know, most rapes are committed by men the victims know.

Pm me a pick if you want and I'll see if you have potential or not. You can ask anyone on this site. I've never posted a photo of someone even if they were gl.

Fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't orbit man. If anything, I play it really cool and keep her on her toes
You're a giga cuck,
>be blackpilled
>have a onitis
Pick one, you cang be blackpilled and think that some foid is special and then orbit her or I guess "hang out" as you phrased it.
Either straight up approach, stop being a cuck or spit out the blackpill and leave.

You know, most rapes are committed by men the victims know.
Good to know in this precise situation tbh. Beware of fake allegations OP, this shit might cost you your life.

This isn't a true oneitis. Even when my oneitis has no makeup on and looks haggard as fuck, I still love her.

yep, congrats on being free OP. you can now be chill around her and just try to get her without that weight on your shoulders.

Ban this cuck

Can this buck

you're not incel lol

Looks like someone fell for the makeupmaxxing

If you're hanging out with your oneitis, you need to ascend or GTFO