Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I humbled a noodle race-traitor today

E

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
Today at work this gook called advising her voucher is not working during checkout. :feelssus:

She had a very, very attractive and well-spoken voice. :feelsohh: I thought initially she was a white toilet as I couldn’t hear any yellowness. I told her I will look into this further and placed her on hold. :feelswhere:

Her email address contained a generic first and last noodle name but her official last name was totally different. :feelswhat: I typed her surname in Google and a bunch of black guys populated the screen. :feelsohgod:

I then looked at her initial and it was a ‘Mrs’. That’s when it dawned on me . . . This fucking GOOK is a race-traitor by marrying a black guy. :giga:

I took her off hold and explained that vouchers can’t be used on third-party sellers. She said she read the terms and conditions fully and it doesn’t state this. She started challenging me and was determined to prove herself right. :lasereyes:

Her defiance and slightly condescending attitude gave me flashbacks of all those AFWM videos I saw. I just had to put her straight. :feelsbaton:

She then started reading out loud the terms and conditions. I instructed her to look at a particular section and she inevitably read, ‘. . . and vouchers cannot be used with verified sellers’. :feelskek:

She asked embarrassingly if this is what I had meant. I replied bluntly, ‘Yes’. She then said in a defeated way, ‘Okay, thanks I guess. . .’, and I said, ‘Bye’ and quickly hung-up on her. :feelzez:

I could’ve actually given her a good-will gesture by honouring the discount but the blackpill forbids me from doing so. :feelsugh:

I’m not even a Rice but when I see noodles betraying their own men I feel very distraught even though noodles are not a part of my culture and have nothing to do with me. :feelsbadman:

When I see other toilet groups race-mixing it doesn’t bother me but the treachery of noodles hits me a certain way. :feelsrope:

I would say based if I wasn't almost certain you wouldn't do this she was dating a white rather than a black

Death to all race traitors!

Th 397931206

even the small victories are important. thank you brother.

I would say based if I wasn't almost certain you wouldn't do this she was dating a white rather than a black
doesn't matter who it is. if it's race traitoring it's abhorrent

Put that puta through the spaghetti strainer!

Uh huh. Y'all talk tough but I never see the same energy so I don't respect nor do I take it seriously. The entire asian world has been a sex colony for whites for decades so clearly the evidence is in my favor.

Should have told her to moan for you

A win is a win buddy boyo

She was getting blacked

The only free thing she'll enjoy is the toll being paid like the foid who was pushed in front of the train tracks.

Based. A thank you from a ricecel.

even the small victories are important. thank you brother.
you’re welcome. this was one of the first noodle customers I had encountered as an adviser, and of course it was a race-traitor :feelskek:

Last edited: