Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope there's a monkey pox outbreak

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hope monkey pox goes viral and all sex havers and women get it and suffer. I'd love to see them screech as their faces become more and more deformed. Oh, I hope they kill themselves when it happens. Oh, how I hope they do it and it ends up slow and painful. I giddy imagining this. It makes me so happy. It makes me so joyful.

We'd still get the blame for it somehow

ZOG have to lockdown and vaccinate goyim once again, so they use monkeypox like a scarecrow

I would love to make fun of their appearance and say "don't worry, appearance doesn't matter after all"

Literally one of the reasons for chastity and heterosexual marriage: to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.

I hope all those bastards die from their fornications

Literally one of the reasons for chastity and heterosexual marriage: to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.

I hope all those bastards die from their fornications
If there's a god this will happen

Mokey Pox is based for killing sexhavers.

If only it was 100% fatal and hard to catch outside of sex.

I hope monkey pox goes viral and all sex havers and women get it and suffer. I'd love to see them screech as their faces become more and more deformed. Oh, I hope they kill themselves when it happens. Oh, how I hope they do it and it ends up slow and painful. I giddy imagining this. It makes me so happy. It makes me so joyful.
I hope there’s another pandemic but the fact that people have been saying this shit for years now just makes me loose hope. I think nothing is actually gonna happen.

I hope there’s another pandemic but the fact that people have been saying this shit for years now just makes me loose hope. I think nothing is actually gonna happen.

Wish there is an actual deadly and very easy to catch STD, our lives would be the same. Normies and chads/stacies would be scared to have sex. And the human population would decline by a lot. It's a win-win for us.

I hope that this is the same virus X that Klaus Schwab talked about at some regular WEF forum.