Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope there is a mass shooting (in real life).

A

AvPDcel

postER
★★★★
I hope some Republican empties a few rounds into these disgusting liberals in revenge for the assassination. I want to see liberal (tranny, faggot, feminist) blood mixed with Redditor tears.

Just a thought : ) I don't advocate for anyone to commit this violent act, and instead choose to be peaceful. Btw at the top of Reddit's frontpage there a coolguide telling you how to aim properly (in case you want to go hunting).

Last edited:
idk politics is cope all of them are the same doesnt matter whether biden or trump rules you already know who's pulling the strings.

idk politics is cope all of them are the same doesnt matter whether biden or trump rules you already know who's pulling the strings.
I don't support Conservatives either, they're all ZOGged, I just want to see violence. Plus I would say that libtards are more unhinged with their George Floyd mania and their leader being a dementia patient.

Hello officer

I don't support Conservatives either, they're all ZOGged, I just want to see violence. Plus I would say that libtards are more unhinged with their George Floyd mania and their leader being a dementia patient.
yeah violence especially if happening in the USA is lifefuel for me those yankee bastards are scum.

Amen, I would be pleased If it happens to those who advocate for more taxation for soycial programs.

I hope she gets kidnapped and trafficked to a place where she gets raped by brocels for a benjamin per hour

Cw2 has beginning!

"What kind of American are, YOU?"