Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope the Russians win (RANT)

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
First of all, all these people defending America and Ukraine are boomers, liberals and women. They’re the only ones who benefit from this Gynocentric 4th wave Feminist “nation” (more like an economic zone).

Second point, the people also support the current feminist regime ALSO wants YOU, yes YOU to fight for their nation while you gain NOTHING. Look at Ukraine, the women flee and breed with others while you fight and die for nothing, even if Ukraine wins their country is fucking destroyed.

Third point, nigga you don’t even have a girlfriend/wife, kids or sometimes even a house what the fuck is there to defend or preserve?

Let it rot.

such a fancy manner of singing water is wet in front of the mesmerized masses
#nopussynolabor

I pray to god ww3 starts i have nothing to lose anymore Im tired of this worthless existence.

such a fancy manner of singing water is wet in front of the mesmerized masses
#nopussynolabor
I know it’s aqua es aqua but I still see people talking about Russia losing the war, if the BRICS plan takes over it’s a death sentence to the west but all politics aside what I wanted to say is that, you have nothing to gain.
I pray to god ww3 starts i have nothing to lose anymore Im tired of this worthless existence.
Bro me too, imo if WW3 starts with the amount of single men America would have problems recruiting and rebels would start popping up left and right.

just nuke the entirety of eastern europe theory

Like they can’t even get young men to work, date or even sign up for the military.

Everytime I see someone in the US military it’s either a black man or woman or an old white guy.

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE STILL THE NUMBER 1 MILITARY IN THE WORLD????????

IMG 1641

I know it’s aqua es aqua but I still see people talking about Russia losing the war, if the BRICS plan takes over it’s a death sentence to the west but all politics aside what I wanted to say is that, you have nothing to gain.

Bro me too, imo if WW3 starts with the amount of single men America would have problems recruiting and rebels would start popping up left and right.
Id prob join a rebel milita and get fresh jb pussy everyday by force in (GTA 5)

agreed, i fell bad for the Men who are forced to fight this bs, women and jews evacuated, while the Men are forced to fight. also they are not sending any of the "new europeans" into the fight, curious.

bro some American kid really went Ukraine to fight the war. He died today it was on the news I don't understand why he even joined the Ukrainian army.

Id prob join a rebel milita and get fresh jb pussy everyday by force in (GTA 5)
Think about it, if young men aren’t joining the army they’re certainly not joining the police force. Most cops I see are in their 30s and up.

They can’t fight us all and will probably give up easy.

National guard is full of depressed young men who would rebel ASAP.

agreed, i fell bad for the Men who are forced to fight this bs, women and jews evacuated, while the Men are forced to fight. also they are not sending any of the "new europeans" into the fight, curious.
Good seeing you here GameDevCel. Keep staying based.
bro some American kid really went Ukraine to fight the war. He died today it was on the news I don't understand why he even joined the Ukrainian army.
Because he’s a pro america Neo conservative retard who would have died in any forever war america waged if born in a different timeline.

He was born to be a Zogbot.

First of all, all these people defending America and Ukraine are boomers, liberals and women. They’re the only ones who benefit from this Gynocentric 4th wave Feminist “nation” (more like an economic zone).

Second point, the people also support the current feminist regime ALSO wants YOU, yes YOU to fight for their nation while you gain NOTHING. Look at Ukraine, the women flee and breed with others while you fight and die for nothing, even if Ukraine wins their country is fucking destroyed.

Third point, nigga you don’t even have a girlfriend/wife, kids or sometimes even a house what the fuck is there to defend or preserve?

Let it rot.
How fast do you think this will escalate into ww3?

How fast do you think this will escalate into ww3?
The world is so unpredictable that I have no clue. But in all seriousness I know for a fact that if WW3 started it would be by either Russia sending Nukes or China invading Taiwan.

Let’s face it, the west has so many problems they couldn’t ever wage world war however they’d be dumb enough to actually provoke it…

if you want to know if it will happen keep an eye out on China, if they invade Taiwan before 2030 then it’s over we’re all going to die.

Nah we’re in Cold War 2 soon approaching WW3. China is the new USSR.
Tbh with you as insane as it sounds I believe this is all apart of one big greater plan by the illuminati to usher in the nwo/great reset at this point all we need is one little spark for a great fire to erupt.

Tbh with you as insane as it sounds I believe this is all apart of one big greater plan by the illuminati to usher in the nwo/great reset at this point all we need is one little spark for a great fire to erupt.
I agree, I’m not too knowledgeable on the subject however I believe BRICS and the 3rd world is fighting back against the NWO. Once the West collapses completely the NWP will fall flat on its face.

Because he’s a pro america Neo conservative retard who would have died in any forever war america waged if born in a different timeline.

I agree his is a retard. He died fighting for the most corrupt country in Europe

I agree, I’m not too knowledgeable on the subject however I believe BRICS and the 3rd world is fighting back against the NWO. Once the West collapses completely the NWP will fall flat on its face.
Vladimir Putin was a "young global leader" of the world economic forum. They control all of NATO and most of the BRICS.

Vladimir Putin was a "young global leader" of the world economic forum. They control all of NATO and most of the BRICS.

I’ve seen this before but just because he’s playing their tune doesn’t mean he’s on the same page, hopefully.

I’ve seen this before but just because he’s playing their tune doesn’t mean he’s on the same page, hopefully.
Damn that has to be the most retarded thing I've read today.

Damn that has to be the most retarded thing I've read today.
So what, didn’t China disown Russia for the invasion meanwhile these guys are preparing for an invasion of their own? What’s your point.

You are 100% correct. The USA and its western allies are evil countries that oppress us, and they give special treatment to women. They are using us for are labor while they enjoy better lives than us. WE ARE LITERLLY OPPRESSED, LET THAT SINK IN

So what, didn’t China disown Russia for the invasion meanwhile these guys are preparing for an invasion of their own? What’s your point.
Good for them. At least their army works unlike Ruzzia

As a Pole this war is depressing, its a Slavic meatgrinder for western capitalist interests and Slavic women are being fucked by western chads.

thanks bro