Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope the liberal faggots have to live at work forever at one point

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I hope the liberals that elected the jewest of the jews will have to live at work as a slave 24/7 just to make 2 dollars a day. Ontop of that, I hope that their rent in their 1 bedroom becomes $4500 a month and their car payment is $1984 a month. I hope they can't even afford to drive to the grocery store to get food because gas is too expensive.
I hope they're so poor, they can't afford to turn on the Air Conditioning or have internet for any time.
and I hope that when they call the government phone for monetary assistance, they can't get through because the lines are busy 24/7 and that calling them is the only way to do it.
This is the fate they asked for so I hope the jews stop edging inflation and bills and just turn up the fire dramatically and FAST!

-
I counted six hopes in that post!

Maybe for Christmas

I hope the liberals that elected the jewest of the jews will have to live at work as a slave 24/7 just to make 2 dollars a day. Ontop of that, I hope that their rent in their 1 bedroom becomes $4500 a month and their car payment is $1984 a month. I hope they can't even afford to drive to the grocery store to get food because gas is too expensive.
I hope they're so poor, they can't afford to turn on the Air Conditioning or have internet for any time.
and I hope that when they call the government phone for monetary assistance, they can't get through because the lines are busy 24/7 and that calling them is the only way to do it.
This is the fate they asked for so I hope the jews stop edging inflation and bills and just turn up the fire dramatically and FAST!
You'd literally be a slave if it wasn't for liberals/leftists.

Muh student loans! :(

trump supports jews, it's his second religion