Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope the collapse comes quickly

BarbarianCel

BarbarianCel

⚔️ Pillage and plunder ☝️
-
When I think about it, there is nothing for me to look forward to in the future. Just 50 years of wagelaving. I'd be fine with spending some time wandering through the ruins of society with my bros. None of my copes are fulfilling whatsoever. And I'll inevitably get bored of this site. Maybe there will be a chance that we can build a better society in the ashes of the old. Maybe.
Tired

Become an accelerationist.
Accelerationism is probably the most based and blackpilled ideology.

Become an accelerationist.
Accelerationism is probably the most based and blackpilled ideology.
This. There's just no hope honestly. I can't imagine living like this for the rest of my life. History seems to be a cycle of collapse and rebirth anyway. (Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, etc)

The collapse is already happening, it's just incredibly slow. Neither Corona, overpopulation, Islamic terrorism, neoliberal individualism nor climate change will destroy western society. Its all these things together that are causing a steady decline over the period of ~ a century.

We will never experience the apocalypse, everything will just become slightly worse with every day passing by.

The collapse is already happening, it's just incredibly slow. Neither Corona, overpopulation, Islamic terrorism, neolliberal individualism nor climate change will destroy western society. Its all these things together that are causing a steady decline over the period of ~ a century.

We will never experience the apocalypse, everything will just become slightly worse with every day passing by.

Fuck. It's less "barbarians at the gate" and more "slow economic decline and environmental collapse". Ugh Jesus why can't things ever go well for me

I'd be fine with spending some time wandering through the ruins of society.
I also have fantasies about this. I'm always fascinated with photos of Berlin from 1945.
The only downside is that the collapse of society would most probably bring death, starvation, torture or even worse for me as well.

Accelerationism is a bit of a meme tbh

You’re gonna die waiting