Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hope that a car hits me the next time I walk to school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
That’s it. Thats the thread.

Hopefully you get isekai'd my nigga

I'd just hit you tbh

Hopefully you get Isekai'd my nigga
If only. Thats not gonna happen tho. I’m just going to see nothing forever, and I will just be 6 feet under being eaten by worms for enternity. Fuck this gay earth.
I'd just hit you tbh
Based. Thanks man. Unironically God Bless anyone who actually would end up killing me (either unintentionally or not).

If only. Thats not gonna happen tho. I’m just going to see nothing forever, and I will just be 6 feet under being eaten by worms for enternity. Fuck this gay earth.
Big cope, you either go to Heaven, Hell, or you get isekai'd when you die

Thanks for the hope, brocel :) isekai world, here I come!

Thanks for the hope, brocel :) isekai world, here I come!
Np brocel, good luck
200.gif

Ngl If I was 100% sure I'd go to an isekai, I'd kill myself right now. Imagine being reborn as a Rudeus or something, that'd be pretty cool

Ngl If I was 100% sure I'd go to an isekai, I'd kill myself right now.
Most weebcels would. I wouldn't because roping is a sin
Imagine being reborn as a Rudeus or something, that'd be pretty cool
Me, a poverty stricken high inhib subhuman blackcel manlet NEET being reborn as a wealthy, charming, high IQ, haremmaxxed aryan chad? ded srs that would be the best lifefuel. If I knew I'd be reborn as Rudeus in the next life I would be the happiest man alive, nothing would matter anymore, in a good way

Most weebcels would. I wouldn't because roping is a sin

Me, a poverty stricken high inhib subhuman blackcel manlet NEET being reborn as a wealthy, charming, high IQ, haremmaxxed aryan chad? ded srs that would be the best lifefuel. If I knew I'd be reborn as Rudeus in the next life I would be the happiest man alive, nothing would matter anymore, in a good way
I could be reborn as legit eren yeager

I could be reborn as legit eren yeager
Maby, maby. But honestly who the fuck would want to be Eren over Rudeus? The Attack on Titan world is literally hell compared to the Mushoku Tensei world. Eren is also a KHHV :lul:

I hope I die in my sleep.

Enjoy your life in a wheelchair theory

There's a railway track near my house, a few years ago I used to stand on the bridge over it and imagine myself on the tracks waiting to get run over

Maby, maby. But honestly who the fuck would want to be Eren over Rudeus? The Attack on Titan world is literally hell compared to the Mushoku Tensei world. Eren is also a KHHV :lul:
He's 6'0 or 6'1 with no balding in sight plus with green eyes and a ten pack. Tbh I wouldn't mind either or