Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope Scotland separates from England

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I want to see this fucking imperialist kingdom broken into pieces. Its always good when first world imperialist countries split into pieces.

GL tartans, you have my support.

lol why.
also communists should be shot on sight

I don't care tbh

I hope the west gets nuked

They can't unless England lets them have another independence vote.

I want Scotland to go independent. But won't happen as long as the Tories are in power. Labour aren't keen on it either, but at least they were open to it.

This wouldn't have been an option if those haggis-eating cucks voted for independence the first time. This sounds a lot like the cucks who argue for a second referendum on Brexit.

I am from Northern Ireland, I don't really like Scotland, their accent is vile and they are very anti Irish despite their Gaelic ancestry, the only pro Irish people in Scotland are the people of Irish ancestry from the famine. In regards to the UK splitting, we are in a lose lose situation, if we leave the UK we are just going to join another country that doesn't want us. Northern Ireland isn't large enough to be sustainable as an independent country, it barely even was large enough to be a UK state hence why the Protestants had to add in 2 Catholic counties in 1921.

I would want that to happen but it never will

I hope a civil war breaks out

They haven't got the balls to do it. It's just posturing to get more gibs from England.

I want Northern Ireland to be separated from UK. Good Friday Agreement was scam.

Frreeeeeeeedooom

You bleed with William Now bleed with meeeee charggggeeeeeeeee

I just want to see new countries exist.

It won't happen now, the government is in a much stronger position thanks to the recent election and won't allow another referendum. I don't care either way tbh, I got sick of the endless debates over it at the last one in 2014.

Vive le Québec libre!