Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope one of my hair cells or bone cells go ER

S

shibo

Officer
I am so pissed at my hair cells for balding me and my bone cells for not moving forward to give me strong jaw cheeks and shit. One of my cells my facial bone ones especially should just go ER give me cancer or whatever these fucks cells gave me bad facial bone structure and fat cheeks and balding

Interesting perspective tbh.

Zg4w7CGOWP-6.png

WewLRFtgPq-6.png

TFa6XRTjbH-10.png

I am so pissed at my hair cells for balding me and my bone cells for not moving forward to give me strong jaw cheeks and shit. One of my cells my facial bone ones especially should just go ER give me cancer or whatever these fucks cells gave me bad facial bone structure and fat cheeks and balding
why dont u go er your self

I am too afraid of being punished in afterlife

if you have hair fuck you

be more mad at your dna tbh. your cells are working just the way they're intended too, granted you dont have cancers or disease

It would be awesome if the doctor zoomed in to see your cells and there was just Elliot Rodger running through your bloodstream. Then he would shoot more cells turning them into Eric Harris, Dylann Roof, etc!

To think that this little guy right here has the power to destroy your life. You will not win a fight with him, no matter how thick your wrists are.

Attachments

• BEE04318-75F9-4552-B5A0-BE7B7279257F.png
    BEE04318-75F9-4552-B5A0-BE7B7279257F.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 53
It’s over for haircellscels and bonecellscels

Read the title and was completely perplexed. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dont forget to make 50 more posts about this. I didnt understand it.