Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope net neutrality is lost

• Thread starter not_here_4_points
  • Start date
not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I just love seeing reddit-normies cry, it'd be the greatest loss for them since the Trump election.

If net neutrality is a thing no communities for people like incels will exist because we aren’t a large or important enough part of the population to have our sites supported

Yeah idc what happens anymore. Watching the fallout would be invigorating

Framecel222 said:
You're a retard.

No just ugly. If he was a Chad you think he'd say things like that

Framecel222 said:
You're a retard.

Nah, just spiteful enough to wish we all get punished just so people I hate do.

Also, at least I haven't made a retarded gif of me pointing a gun at a camera. Use it or gtfo.

not_here_4_points said:
I just love seeing reddit-normies cry, it'd be the greatest loss for them since the Trump election.

dumbass. incel status well deserved.

Glad I'm not the only mentalcel on this website.

You are dumb man. Very dumb.

Nah, I need to troll more normies.

It's funny, you say you hope for a nuclear WW3 and people here don't get offended, you say you hope net neutrality is lost to spite normies it's an outrage.

I agree. Either way we're fucked, either the government controls the internet and gets to censor it as they please, or corporations own the internet and get to censor it as they please.
Might as well choose the option that spites normalfags.

This site wouldn't exist if that happened, asshat. You want to pay private companies to go on websites that aren't buddy buddy with the big guys? You're an idiot.

Kointo said:
This site wouldn't exist if that happened, asshat. You want to pay private companies to go on websites that aren't buddy buddy with the big guys? You're an idiot.

No he doesn't actually prefer this situation, he just wants everyone unhappy and getting punished. He wants the world going down, I understand him. That's the reason i would have voted for Trump even when i despise him.

modus_coperandi said:
No he doesn't actually prefer this situation, he just wants everyone unhappy and getting punished. He wants the world going down, I understand him. That's the reason i would have voted for Trump even when i despise him.
I'd rather have the world go down through a nuclear war than destroying the last refuge on earth, the internet.

Kointo said:
I'd rather have the world go down through a nuclear war than destroying the last refuge on earth, the internet.

A nuclear war would be nice too, but too early to embrace one. One has to take what's coming up. Baby steps.

modus_coperandi said:
A nuclear war would be nice too, but too early to embrace one. One has to take what's coming up. Baby steps.

Destroy anything but the internet. If the internet is capitalized, then the world would be in a state of suffering and isolation. We need the internet to speak to like-minded people, and make us stronger. Maybe there would be riots in the streets, escalating to a civil war at the most, but a civil war won't push the world to end. Only a world war can do that.

Fuck normies, without this cope i might as well rope.

Kointo said:
Destroy anything but the internet. If the internet is capitalized, then the world would be in a state of suffering and isolation. We need the internet to speak to like-minded people, and make us stronger. Maybe there would be riots in the streets, escalating to a civil war at the most, but a civil war won't push the world to end. Only a world war can do that.

Idk man, the internet is one of the big reasons for our suffering. It made the world a smaller place, connects chads and females of all attraction levels in livetime and overpriced pussy. I won't miss it.

modus_coperandi said:
Idk man, the internet is one of the big reasons for our suffering. It made the world a smaller place, connects chads and females of all attraction levels in livetime and overpriced pussy. I won't miss it.

But I need my free animu, nigga. That's the only thing keeping me alive at this point. Escapism is a great thing.

George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Obama and Bernie all love and support "Net Neutrality". Alex Jones is right, Net Neutrality is a scam I hope it's destroyed.

lonelyistheworld said:
George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Obama and Bernie all love and support "Net Neutrality". Alex Jones is right, Net Neutrality is a scam I hope it's destroyed.
*takes Alex Jones seriously*
giphy.gif

This is the same guy that said chemicals in the water are turning the frogs gay.
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Kointo said:
*takes Alex Jones seriously*
giphy.gif

This is the same guy that said chemicals in the water are turning the frogs gay.
I hope you're being sarcastic.

A weeb calling me a faggot, oh the irony.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

lonelyistheworld said:
A weeb calling me a faggot, oh the irony.

http://news.berkeley.edu/2010/03/01/frogs/

I guess I've been proven wrong lol. I just couldn't take that statement seriously at face value.
At least I don't hide the fact that I'm a faggot.
atheist-alex-jones_n.jpg

In my defense, how was I supposed to take a guy that says these kind of things seriously?

Kointo said:
I guess I've been proven wrong lol. I just couldn't take that statement seriously at face value.
At least I don't hide the fact that I'm a faggot.
atheist-alex-jones_n.jpg

In my defense, how was I supposed to take a guy that says these kind of things seriously?

He's nuts but sometimes he's still right about things.

lonelyistheworld said:
He's nuts but sometimes he's still right about things.

I agree.

Kointo said:

If you claim a lot of shit, you ought to be right at some point.