Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope my dad finally listens to me to get a new dentist

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Captain
★★
I hate that useless fucking usless bitch whore so much I want to beat and rape her (in a video game) for treating me like a regualr client. And not even as a friend. It sucks to be lusting over her. Like why is the universe doing this to me!? I hope her Chad bf is abusive so that he can beat her. I can't stand her! :reeeeee:

Especially because of how much I want to hurt her (in a video game) even though I'll never get sex from her. I try to get a new fucking dentist but my stupid dad wants to be loyal to her. If it has to be a foid atleast an older one or a man. I'm tempted to want to punch her for not give me sex on one of my apportionments (in a video).

Ffs I hope my stubborn dad listens to me and get a new dentist. I'm going to need to convince him to leave the useless whore who I despise this is so frustrating for me :feelsbadman::reeeeee: :foidSoy::feels:

Last edited:
I hate that useless fucking usless bitch whore so much I want to beat and rape her (in a video game) for treating me like a regualr client. And not even as a friend. It sucks to be lusting over her. Like why is the universe doing this to me!? I hope her Chad bf is abusive so that he can beat her. I can't stand her! :reeeeee:

Especially because of how much I want to hurt her (in a video game) even though I'll never get sex from her. I try to get a new fucking dentist but my stupid dad wants to be loyal to her. If it has to be a foid atleast an older one or a man. I'm tempted to want to punch her for not give me sex on one of my apportionments (in a video).

Ffs I hope my stubborn dad listens to me and get a new dentist. I'm going to need to convince him to leave the useless whore who I despise this is so frustrating for me :feelsbadman::reeeeee: :foidSoy::feels:
Woah

Every dentist I've had has been super attractive. But I think she just wants to be professional, brocel... :feelsmega:

Every dentist I've had has been super attractive. But I think she just wants to be professional, brocel... :feelsmega:
well with this case I don’t only dislike my dentist I hate her, so I hope to leave her if I can find an excuse for my dad to make us switch for a new dentist

I envy her normie bf any way, since I posted about him and the users said he was a normie

Of course all of this in a video game guys

She got her dentist job by sucking dick and sleeping her way in by the sound of it

Are you an antidentite?
Not really I just hate her for not even interested in being friends and for not giving me sex, I actually got along with a male dentist who I talk to once in a while

Last edited:
I hate dentist. My last one butchered all my front teeth just to get a fucked up crown to fit.

Bruh, calm down. She is just doing her job. My dentist is a hot foid too, but I deal with it and move on. I only go to the dentist twice a year, so it’s not a big deal. I know it’s frustrating because it is for me as well, but try not to let it get to you this bad bro

Bruh, calm down. She is just doing her job. My dentist is a hot foid too, but I deal with it and move on. I only go to the dentist twice a year, so it’s not a big deal. I know it’s frustrating because it is for me as well, but try not to let it get to you this bad bro
All your dentists are hot foids and mine is an old woman

All your dentists are hot foids and mine is an old woman
Might actually be better. It doesn’t feel good to get a boner while someone is working on your teeth

I’ll still try to get a new dentist when I have the chance.

I’ll still try to get a new dentist when I have the chance.
Let me ask you this. Is she fairly nice to you and gentle to your teeth? If so, reconsider changing as I had this male dentist in the past who talked very aggressively and was harsher

Let me ask you this. Is she fairly nice to you and gentle to your teeth? If so, reconsider changing as I had this male dentist in the past who talked very aggressively and was harsher
I never thought about it. I’ll have to pay attention to it on my next appointment otherwise good point

I never thought about it. I’ll have to pay attention to it on my next appointment otherwise good point
Ok. My female dentist treats me alright. She wouldn’t date me because she already has a bf, but at least she isn’t nasty and is gentle when cleaning my teeth. My mother goes to a guy dentist, and she came home from there crying because of how rough he was working on her teeth.

Not really I just hate her for not even interested in being friends and for not giving me sex, I actually got along with a male dentist who I talk to once in a while
Ok

@Saysitsover thoughts on this dentist situation?