Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hope Israel nukes all the sandnigger countries

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★
I know many of you hate Israel and jews but I personally don't, actually I'm quite happy that they are bombing all the sandnigger countries in the middle east

I hate Isreal. I don't think the sand people should be blown up just for being born in sand countries.

@blackbabooneykiller thoughts

it's bad because it will lead to millions of sand refugees to europe

Friendly jew

I hate Isreal. I don't think the sand people should be blown up just for being born in sand countries.
They aren't blown up for "being born in sand countries". They are blown up for trying to blow up Israel or at least supporting it.

They aren't blown up for "being born in sand countries". They are blown up for trying to blow up Israel or at least supporting it.
Very few actually try to blow up Isreal. A shocking amount support it but I don't blame them.

@comradespiderman29 thoughts?

Nah. You see how France and Italy are constantly being invaded by moroccans and algerians even though their respective countries don't have wars

Im personally against the J00s and I think it would be better if Israel was bombed instead and also:
This is also important to consider

I know many of you hate Israel and jews but I personally don't, actually I'm quite happy that they are bombing all the sandnigger countries in the middle east
If you are military age in any western ZOG country. You will be sent to the Middle East again like a good goyim

Anyway, Like Arabs need approval from some dirty balkanoid. I know you chimps hate us for no reason, so not surprising. I could care less about what you think.

Or maybe the Mossad actively funds palestinian terrorist organisations while Ben givir sends settlers with automatic Rifles into the west bank to kill palestinians which in return create even more terrorists

Anyway, Like Arabs need approval from some dirty balkanoid. I know you chimps hate us for no reason, so not surprising. I could care less about what you think.
They're having a One sided beef with us since the 90s, they're chimping like monkeys from their Apartments in Berlin while their women get trafficted to all parts of the world (including the Gulf) to be prostitutes.

They're having a One sided beef with us since the 90s, they're chimping like monkeys from their Apartments in Berlin while their women get trafficted to all parts of the world (including the Gulf) to be prostitutes.
Exactly. @Made in Heaven

They're having a One sided beef with us since the 90s, they're chimping like monkeys from their Apartments in Berlin
Do you know why tho? I still don't get why they hate us for no reason. There's barely, any Arabs in the Balkans. Maybe, it's because, we conquered them and like you said their women want big arab cock.

You have a point. But I don't think you can call Hamas "controlled opposition" anymore.
They invited the Jews back to gaza and gave them a reason to commit a 2nd nakba.

They invited the Jews back to gaza and gave them a reason to commit a 2nd nakba.
I'm sure Sinwar thought, Hezbollah would Also invade from the north immediately. Because, apparently, Iran has no knowledge, of October 7th. But iran and Hezbollah chickened out. But yeah, it backfired sadly.

One explosion to glass them all

based

They wont, why would they?

sandnigger countries are their main source of cheap labour, cheap oil (OPEC) and trade connections

contrary to what low iq muzzies claim, the jews dont want to see all arabs dead nor are ultra ethno nationalists

Israel is a pretty diverse nation and arabs are fully integrated into the jewish secular society (contrary to what muzzies did to christians and jews), if anything its only shithole muzzie nations like Iran actively subverting and promoting wars.

The only countries that still stone foids for being whores?

Me too, im happy of that, based schizocel anti muslimscum

I wouldn't give a fuck about Israel if they didn't use my country as a piggy bank. Otherwise they can bomb all the sandniggers they want

The only countries that still stone foids for being whores?
They dont usually as far as i know. In any case stoning whores is a monkey degenerate way to make ur civilization have no whores. Is like spanking your kids for not obeying. Maybe effective to certain point but there us a lot better ways to do it.

They dont usually as far as i know. In any case stoning whores is a monkey degenerate way to make ur civilization have no whores. Is like spanking your kids for not obeying. Maybe effective to certain point but there us a lot better ways to do it.
You sound like a libreal. No offense.