Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hope i die in my sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Will update if i wake up

Last edited:
ok let me know

I hope i die having sex with 12 hot virgins

Only happens to chad, incels rot away with cancer or die from suicide after being kept alive by machines in a hospital for three weeks after a gunshot to the head.

I just want to die don’t we all?:feelsbadman:
:feelsUnreal::feelsrope:
Yes. Many times I would try to fade off and not wake up. Alcohol is my current cope but it's costly. Only started in my late 30s

Yes. Many times I would try to fade off and not wake up. Alcohol is my current cope but it's costly. Only started in my late 30s
I wish i could cope with alcohol but it’s a 21 year age recruitment here and also it is haram:feelsrope:

Almost 42.
42:dafuckfeels:
It’s beyond over brother i can’t imagine myself living over the age of 30 how do you cope with everyone at your age being married and having kids rn and you’re rotting here:feelsbadman:

42:dafuckfeels:
It’s beyond over brother i can’t imagine myself living over the age of 30 how do you cope with everyone at your age being married and having kids rn and you’re rotting here:feelsbadman:
Alcohol

I wish man. Most likely won't happen you'll wake up and be back rotting here.

I hope that everytime I close my eyes

Roping is haram don’t do it
Take islam pill and get 72 virgins after you die
Fuuuucccckkkk this life and hoping to reincarnate as a chad is a scam. The chances of being born in america are already so low, then plus the chances of being born white plus the chances of being born good looking , then being 6 ft + puts u in the 90th percentile in america

IN CONCLUSION ITS OVER WE FAILED THE EARTH LOTTERY

Fuuuucccckkkk this life and hoping to reincarnate as a chad is a scam. The chances of being born in america are already so low, then plus the chances of being born white plus the chances of being born good looking , then being 6 ft + puts u in the 90th percentile in america

IN CONCLUSION ITS OVER WE FAILED THE EARTH LOTTERY
Bro JBW teory is litterly so fucking true :feelsree:

White incel= fakecel literally every fucking foid ethnic and white wants to ride on a white dick

Jfl at whitecels:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Painless death

Beyond over i woke up:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Only happens to chad, incels rot away with cancer or die from suicide after being kept alive by machines in a hospital for three weeks after a gunshot to the head.

Incels are cursed with living. We will suffer with deteriorating health until we’re over 100 years old, whereas chads who have done it all and seen it all will die peacefully and painlessly.

every night i wish that man
just let me die in peace ahwefqesuijfhwrgunhreguqjgerhferqWEGIERGI

Need better sleep ngl

Fuuuucccckkkk this life and hoping to reincarnate as a chad is a scam.

You also have to be born in a family that is not poor - and that is getting increasingly unlikely. Your chances to be reborn in a pleasant life is getting smaller and smaller due to late-stage capitalism now reachings it monopoly stage where a literal 1% are living the dream and the rest are impoverished and niggerized.

Best bet is to hope being reborn in a different world/paradise or whatever. Which is my favorite cope I try to convince myself of.

Dying in my sleep or under general anesthesia during surgery would be my preferred methods of going out.

What if you go to hell?

I hope you die in your sleep too
full

I am considering it, Islam is the most based religion in the world
Become one brother literally everything in islam prevents foids from acting up

The best part of all you get 72 virgins in paradise

I won’t go to hell i pray my 5 daily prayers and read the quran everyday.

Inshallah i will get my 72 virgins in jannah
What if you get trolled by your Allah? What if Allah says "it was just a prank bro, u lame so u go to hell". That has the same possibility with Allah's existance. You will never know nigga

What if you get trolled by your Allah? What if Allah says "it was just a prank bro, u lame so u go to hell". That has the same possibility with Allah's existance. You will never know nigga