Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope for an major war in my country!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I would instantly join the army and kill some normalfags, rape some foids, and I would like to smoke a cigarette that cool:

And the best part would be that I would get shot in the head and just die and end my miserable life without doing suicide and needing explain anything so people wouldnt see me as weird.

I would instantly join the army and kill some normalfags, rape some foids, and I would like to smoke a cigarette that cool:
View attachment 101332

And the best part would be that I would get shot in the head and just die and end my miserable life without doing suicide and needing explain anything so people wouldnt see me as weird.
This tbh ngl. My biggest problem is... I'm not allowed in army :cryfeels:. But I hope I can change it and will go to war in few years.

Over for non-NT cels not allowed in the army.

why not bro?
I have born crippled. I cant marching and my legs hurt af if I walks more than 5 km per day. Still hope to fight as an infantry.

I have born crippled. I cant marching and my legs hurt af if I walks more than 5 km per day. Still hope to fight as an infantry.
join the airforce bro. You could bomb normalfags all day

Over for non-NT cels not allowed in the army.
Just fuck. I tried to join the national reserve but I flaked the psych evaluation because I was too paranoid about them asking questions about my life. "Like what have you done with your life the past few years?" To which I'd have to answer: "Rotted in my room". Shit is hopeless.

join the airforce bro. You could bomb normalfags all day
My country doesn't have enough of warplanes so I doubt that I have a chance can be a pilot. Also I can't see the face of my enemy when I'm killing him.

My country doesn't have enough of warplanes so I doubt that I have a chance can be a pilot. Also I can't see the face of my enemy when I'm killing him.
which country bro?. You could become a door gunner for an helicopter or be a tank gunner

which country bro?. You could become a door gunner for an helicopter or be a tank gunner
Ukraine. Little number of helicopters, and tank is just a fucking metal coffin. Anyway, I hope I'll be in army even if not as infantry (but infantry is the most cool place to fight).

the west will face civil war soon, then all of the degenerates can be slaughtered

Ukraine. Little number of helicopters, and tank is just a fucking metal coffin. Anyway, I hope I'll be in army even if not as infantry (but infantry is the most cool place to fight).
Hmm ok. I mean the infantry is cool but if you cant walk long distances they wont take you. My dream would be to join the german special forces:

I want permanent peace tbh. I cannot stand any of these.

Hmm ok. I mean the infantry is cool but if you cant walk long distances they wont take you. My dream would be to join the german special forces:

I know. I hope for some surgery that can make it easier for me. But as I said I will accept any of their offers.
Kinda tbh. I cant leave my comfort zone.
I don't think it's dependent on your T level. Someone can thinking and dreaming about being a soldier and fighting, someone not, in the reality - everyone is fear af.

We can only hope a war will unleash. It’ll be a step towards progression.

I hope I'm the first to die tbh

i wonder if a war is needed to set me straight

Being a tank gunner in Ukraine doesn't sound appealing. Enlist to fight in a shitty cramped T-64 (you better hope you're under 5'8) and then get blasted with Russian ATGMs jfl.

Can you no travel to donbass region and join a militia? Is Georgia not also infringing on your territory? Ukraine should never have gave up the nukes it possessed at the fall of the Soviet union. Nobody would fuck with youse if u still had them.

If I manage to shoot a chad behind the lines, I'll gladly take my death as a happy man.

Can you no travel to donbass region and join a militia?
It's not that easy, I have to be in good shape to join national guard. I'm need to gymmaxx and still I can be not taken, but I have plans how to go on war in the few years.
Is Georgia not also infringing on your territory?
Georgians fighting on our side so it's ok.
Ukraine should never have gave up the nukes it possessed at the fall of the Soviet union. Nobody would fuck with youse if u still had them.
This. We forgot the most important rule: never believe Russia.

Being a tank gunner in Ukraine doesn't sound appealing. Enlist to fight in a shitty cramped T-64 (you better hope you're under 5'8) and then get blasted with Russian ATGMs jfl.
Being a tank gunner isn't good in any country, it's just a steel coffin, like the middle time of surviving on the battlefield is 15 minutes.

Being a tank gunner isn't good in any country, it's just a steel coffin, like the middle time of surviving on the battlefield is 15 minutes.
No man it depends on the tank. I would like to be in a leo 2 or a tiger tank in ww2. Tiger tanks were much better than allied tanks and it was very hard to beat one.

No man it depends on the tank. I would like to be in a leo 2 or a tiger tank in ww2. Tiger tanks were much better than allied tanks and it was very hard to beat one.
ALL tanks of modernity can be destroyed by one man with appropriate weapon.

rape some foids

I agree with you. İt would be fun as hell.
Raping some daughters of some incel-tear user. My cock would ram that little cornhole like grond ramming great gate of minas trith.

The tiger was an excellent tank, there just wasn't enough of them produced to be advantageous on the battlefield. Sherman tanks had to get behind them to get an effective hit because its front armour was so effective.

id literally do anything in war except first or last frontline
and tanks

im both physically disabled to some degree and mentally ill to some degree