Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope corona chan keeps mutating and reinfected society every six months. All social activities, concerts, sporting events will be banned.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Which would be fucking amazing.

Less pro athlete worship, less idiots pissing their money away trying to impress landwhales. Fuck the movie industry. It will force hypergamy into overdrive with everyone forced to admit girls are only using tinder / online dating.

Would also kill off the old, idiotic boomers whose sole purpose for existing is to make everyone else miserable.

I honestly I see zero downsides to this virus.

Would be pretty funny ngl.

Normies would have to feel the mental health impacts of social isolation as well.

Would be pretty funny ngl.

Normies would have to feel the mental health impacts of social isolation as well.

I pray to god this virus destroys society. I'm more than ready to die. Would be nice knowing everyone else is getting fucked equally.

Cope. Normies and chads just retreat and have more sex than ever. There is also no chance for any incel to ascend when online dating will become even more popular.

Chad wins incels lose again

I hope it puts every bar and restaurant out of business just to ruin foids and normie weekend

Cope. Normies and chads just retreat and have more sex than ever. There is also no chance for any incel to ascend when online dating will become even more popular.

There's no chance for us anyway

I hope it puts every bar and restaurant out of business just to ruin foids and normie weekend

even without foids / normies, I fucking hate restaurants. The wait staff are always huge cunts while serving their shitty roach infested food that costs $20-$40 a plate.

even without foids / normies, I fucking hate restaurants. The wait staff are always huge cunts while serving their shitty roach infested food that costs $20-$40 a plate.

Restaurants are gynocenctric hell holes. I hope the government shuts them all down during Saint Corona

Meh, they’d come up with a vaccine soon if it was actually a long-term threat to NPC feminist soyciety.

Ikr, Chads will just have Stacies come to his house.

wtf are people here thinking, this makes things worse for incels and normies, but life is still fine for Chads.

If only covid was an STD...

Coronavirus is not going to make as much shitstorm as normie scare and panic will. I hope for some anarchistriots and general shitstorm though.

Nice way of viewing

Why should Inkwells care about Corona? It affects boomers and boomers aren't Incels. Boomers got laid, boomers got married, boomers let feminists in to destroy the west.

That's a very pessimistic attitude buddy. Online dating wont become more popular, because the sex could result in an infection. The normies will retreat, but not having their normal social lives and receiving attention will make them feel miserable. Instead of being so pessimistic, you should praise Corona-chan for her good work, and hope she infects and kills as many normies as possible.

Corona-chan is my favorite foid

I want to live to see how this ends
I live with boomers which reduces those chances tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back