Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope Chris Chan has kids

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
rn he is being moved to a male prison but I am hoping that trans activists can help him to be sent to a female prisonbwhere he belongs. There he should rape and impregnate some of the prison foids. I sincerely hope this happens.

i just realized what is going to happen to all his toys? they'll probably be auctioned off

i just realized what is going to happen to all his toys? they'll probably be auctioned off
the Government is disgusting for oppressing a transgender autistic mentally ill woman and even selling his/her beloved toys.

rn he is being moved to a male prison but I am hoping that trans activists can help him to be sent to a female prisonbwhere he belongs. There he should rape and impregnate some of the prison foids. I sincerely hope this happens.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

He probably fucked up his balls with black-market estrogen pills or something.

Hopefully they'll be incinerated so some kid doesn't catch syphillus from playing with Chris-chan's legos.

This won't happen because his semen quality is poor as shit as he prolly has shitty sperm motility and a bunch of abnormals sperm cells that won't even get to the egg. This is if he produces sperm at all, from years of excersize neglect and most importantly estrogen abuse. Your best bet is to pray to magi chan chu to do the job with that:feelskek:

it won't be happening sadly as he didn't get genital surgery and didn't bullshit psychologists well enough for Virginia state laws
:feelsUgh::feelsree:
Wow, the whole state is being toxic and spreading transphobia. Yikes sweetie

chan would be both the mother and father at the same time.

No, no, sorry bro, but I'm staunch anti-natalist :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I'm pretty sure even the prison foids can beat his ass, almost 40 years of sitting on his ass all day playing with legos and eating nothing but burger king and Mcdonald's made him limp as a wet noodle :feelshaha: