Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope all women turn into men tomorrow

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Because if the majority of women suddenly turned into men no one would want to be around them. 99 percent of women have horrible personalities and shit social skills. It's funny male autists get so much flak for not realizing when someone isn't interested in a conversation while women will receive no backlash for mindlessly sperging about themselves for hours when it's obvious no one gives a shit.

Pussy power prevents anyone from calling them out. They'll claim it's because they're more socially savvy but that's not true in the slightest.

Everything I said is verifiably true too. Visit any FTM subreddit where women have mutilated themselves to look like men. Lots of foids complaining they can't make any friends after they transitioned.

That's why I say time and time again that women are autistic. Psychologists and therapists like to disagree but they're all hired by Jews anyway.

Because if the majority of women suddenly turned into men no one would want to be around them. 99 percent of women have horrible personalities and shit social skills. It's funny male autists get so much flak for not realizing when someone isn't interested in a conversation while women will receive no backlash for mindlessly sperging about themselves for hours when it's obvious no one gives a shit.

Pussy power prevents anyone from calling them out. They'll claim it's because they're more socially savvy but that's not true in the slightest.

Everything I said is verifiably true too. Visit any FTM subreddit where women have mutilated themselves to look like men. Lots of foids complaining they can't make any friends after they transitioned.
I find the trope that women are better at reading emotions hilarious. No, it's just that women waste their time over-analyzing everything. When a man sees another man standing in a corner and not smiling, he knows there are many reasons this could be happening and very few of those reasons stem from the man in the corner experiencing something negative.

When a woman sees a man standing in a corner with a blank look on his face, she automatically assumes it's because he's depressed or a creep or some stupid shit. She sees emotional signs in literally everything even when there are actually none.

I remember once at work I yawned, which of course resulted in some tears coming out of my eyes briefly. One of my female coworkers saw and asked me if I was alright. It never occurred to her that I could've yawned, or might've been exposed to some chopped onions or something, no, it must be because I'm sad.

Women aren't better at reading emotions. They just put more emphasis on emotions. Funny enough in fields where a good knowledge of human thought and emotion is important (like detective-work) the most accomplished individuals are actually men.

Fuck pussy power. Women think they don't need us. They can be single forever because they are strong with their cunt and tits they show the world. Women are whores. Plain and simple.

. It's funny male autists get so much flak for not realizing when someone isn't interested in a conversation while women will receive no backlash for mindlessly sperging about themselves for hours when it's obvious no one gives a shit.

Then theyll yap about muh EQ vs IQ!!!

Most women would be considered autist if they were men

everyone would become gay like in prison and life would even more hell so no this is a fucked up wish

the opposite is the current meta … an unbelievable number of boys trying to be girls