Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope AI replaces toilet artists

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
A majority of artists are toilets, so it only makes sense why I would support it, fuck toilets, and fuck the toilets who are artists.

I want to watch those toilets starve on the street, begging for money, and when I get a job, I’m going to use the toilets for what they’re actually supposed to be used for: shitting on, that’s right! I’m not going to ascend with these broke toilets, I’m going to shit on them!

Based. Artsy foids are the most liberal and obnoxious.

I want to make cartoons, I don't want AI to make all the cartoons.

but who cares if they are shit or not at this point whoever is ugly out there won't follow his passion just because he was born unlucky. Either you're a troll or stupid or tell me if you're joking

but who cares if they are shit or not at this point whoever is ugly out there won't follow his passion just because he was born unlucky. Either you're a troll or stupid or tell me if you're joking

My passion isn’t to be an artist, and you writing incoherently is just proof that you’re the dumbass

Whose passion are you talking about, or who isn’t at that point? The toilets or the AI?

And who won’t follow their “passion”?

I want to make cartoons, I don't want AI to make all the cartoons.
I can respect that, I think only men should be artists imo, art hoes are subhuman, and only AI should be used to replace toilet gender artists

My passion isn’t to be an artist, and you writing incoherently is just proof that you’re the dumbass

Whose passion are you talking about, or who isn’t at that point? The toilets or the AI?

And who won’t follow their “passion”?
I mean, especially us ugly incels if we can't have a girlfriend, at least we deserve to have a passion, if it's the only thing that keeps us going why should we do without it? especially if it's maybe the only thing we like or keeps us going in life? I'm not against the use of AI, but (at the moment) in this historical period the creation of artificial images is based on algorithms that copy an image already taken in the past, but modifying some details to make it different. Furthermore, AI art copies human art and is not even minimally considered (and shouldn't be) equal to human art. Then obviously I'm not 100% against the use of this technology but I think it should be labeled to highlight the difference compared to human art