Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope a pedophile moves into my building, so Families with kids will be scared off.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I don't want to live near kids. I don't want them running on my ceiling, in the hallways, etc.
They make too much noise.

I used to live in an apartment under children and i wanted to kill them everyday. I want an apartment complex that only caters to pedos.
I used to live in an apartment under children and i wanted to kill them everyday. I want an apartment complex that only caters to pedos.
Ban yappy dogs too. Burn them all.

People tend to give registered sex offenders a hard time when they're outed. So you won't be having as much peace as you think. Vigilantes will be coming by to give your neighbor what for.

Where I live actually theres no kids but normies with music and loud talks. I want to move to the forest.

Be the change you want to see

^ Don't follow that advice.

I think this is the first time I have read someone wishing for a pedophile to move next door to him.

I think this is the first time I have read someone wishing for a pedophile to move next door to him.
How bad can it be? What's he going to do, ask me if I have kids?

Or you can become pedofile. Or atleast pretend

They probably think you're one.
Single at your age, white and old.

My neighbor has a bird now. It makes a repetitive annoying noise throughout all daylight time :feelsrope:

Where I live actually theres no kids but normies with music and loud talks. I want to move to the forest.
Why don't you blast your own music louder than them? Get a nice subwoofer and fuck them up.

Why don't you blast your own music louder than them? Get a nice subwoofer and fuck them up.
I don't have a subwoofer or similar. Usually other neighbour do the job of told that ppl to shut up. And I don't confront ppl because I know they would insult me in a cruel way. That's why I want to move from here, because if I confront somebody the typical insult of you are virgin or similar, because I live here since a lot of time and they never see me with a woman or friends.

hello cucktears